Contributor II
MCSXTE2BK142\sw\MCSXTE2BK142_PMSM_FOC_1Sh
0 Kudos
1 Solution
nxf53084
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Peter,

1. you are right, the ADC channel should be modified to CH15.

2. could you remove the interrupt control INT_SYS_DisableIRQGlobal(); and INT_SYS_EnableIRQGlobal(); in function ADC0_IRQHandler(). and try again? I think the FTM3 overflow IRQ routine was delayed by the ADC0 IRQ routine.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
peter_shi
Contributor II

Hi,

I bought 1 pcs MCSXTE2BK142 demo board from your Website and download the demo code from the website as well.

When I used the two-shunt resistance, the function is ok. I could run motors. 

For the single-shunt demo code, I removed C68, C70, and C65 to check the function.  VF function is ok. But when I used sensor-less control, the motor can't run even if it was in open loop stage.

I checked the demo code about ADC configuration, I found the ADC configuration was wrong. The demo code used CH8, but Hardware used CH15.

I reconfigured the ADC channel, but it still doesn't work. FreeMaster report phase over current. I think dc-current sampling has some issue.

0 Kudos
Shrikant1
Contributor I

i am not able to run it in dual shunt specifically in closed loop. Have you tried with sensoed or sensor less which type of sensor you have used.

0 Kudos
nxf53084
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Peter,

1. you are right, the ADC channel should be modified to CH15.

2. could you remove the interrupt control INT_SYS_DisableIRQGlobal(); and INT_SYS_EnableIRQGlobal(); in function ADC0_IRQHandler(). and try again? I think the FTM3 overflow IRQ routine was delayed by the ADC0 IRQ routine.

0 Kudos
danielmartynek
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello @peter_shi,

I'm sorry for the delay.

It looks like you are right, but the issue is still under investigation.

BR, Daniel

0 Kudos
danielmartynek
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello @peter_shi,

Can you be more specific?

What error does the FreeMaster report?

BR, Daniel

0 Kudos