次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

MC33665A Single SPI mode

519件の閲覧回数
varunbharti
Contributor II

Hello,

I am working on integrating the RD33774ADSTEVB with the S32K3X4EVB-Q172 via the FRDM665SPIEVB TPL. I need to implement the MC33655A Single SPI mode communication with the microcontroller.

Could someone assist me with the timing diagram for Single SPI communication? The datasheet only provides details for Dual SPI mode.

Additionally, if any hardware customizations are required for Single SPI communication, please let me know.

Thank you!

MC33665A S32K3X4EVB-T172 MC33774 

0 件の賞賛
返信
6 返答(返信)

460件の閲覧回数
brian14
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @varunbharti

Could you please tell me if you have access to the product datasheet provided under NDA?

Have a great day!

0 件の賞賛
返信

417件の閲覧回数
varunbharti
Contributor II

Yes, I have access to the datasheet provided under the NDA.

0 件の賞賛
返信

384件の閲覧回数
brian14
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @varunbharti

Thank you for your confirmation!

I couldn’t find a timing diagram as you requested for SPI single mode but, I also couldn't find a timing diagram for SPI dual mode as you mentioned.
The diagram described for Dual SPI is a flow control example to identify the read and response for an specific use case.
For single SPI there is no flow control example. It should work as a general SPI communication and for timing specifications you can check in the Electrical Characteristics.

Have a great day!

0 件の賞賛
返信

361件の閲覧回数
varunbharti
Contributor II

@brian14 Thank you for your response. 

I tried to communicate with MC33774A AFE via MC33665A TPL in single SPI mode. 

MCU Requested UID from TPL and TPL Reponded, please refer to the attached screenshot. 

while communicating directly with MC33774A in SPI mode, is it going to follow the same pattern?

Is there a time delay of 65 us, and at the time of the request, the response is empty or vice-versa?

varunbharti_0-1724751456420.png

0 件の賞賛
返信

300件の閲覧回数
brian14
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @varunbharti,

You can get more information about the SPI communication in our Application Note AN13640, that you can find in Secure Files from our website. MC33665A: Isolated Network High Speed Transceiver and CAN FD Gateway | NXP Semiconductors (If you can't access to secure files, you can request the file in the same website)
In the Application Note, you will find specific information about the hardware and software side from SPI communication protocol in MC33665A.

0 件の賞賛
返信

493件の閲覧回数
brian14
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @varunbharti

Thank you for contacting NXP Support!

I have reviewed the mentioned datasheet and I will check with the team if there are timing and hardware specifications for this configuration.

Have a great day!