LPSPI "Default Data" in "Lpspi_Ip_Sa_BOARD_InitPeripherals_PBcfg.c" file, generated by Design Studio

キャンセル
次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

LPSPI "Default Data" in "Lpspi_Ip_Sa_BOARD_InitPeripherals_PBcfg.c" file, generated by Design Studio

ソリューションへジャンプ
365件の閲覧回数
Jembed
Contributor II

Hello NXP team,

I want to use LPSPI on s32k148. I try to configure LPSPI unit using "Design Studio" and it generates a the file "Lpspi_Ip_Sa_BOARD_InitPeripherals_PBcfg.c" which contains all configuration parameters in some structures. One of the structures inside the file is:

static Lpspi_Ip_DeviceParamsType Lpspi_Ip_DeviceParamsCfg_BOARD_InitPeripherals[1U] =
{
{
(uint8)8U, /* Frame size */
(boolean)FALSE, /*Lsb */
(uint32)0U /* Default Data */
#if (STD_ON == LPSPI_IP_HALF_DUPLEX_MODE_SUPPORT)
, LPSPI_IP_FULL_DUPLEX /* Transfer mode - dummy value */
#endif
}
};

One of the parameters in the structure is the "Default Data". The problem is that I cannot find any thing about the "Default Data" in the LPSPI "Memory Map and Registers" section of the S32K reference manual. 

Would you please explain me that which register controls the "Default Data" ?

I am developing my own LPSPI driver and need to know if there is such a bit or register in the LPSPI unit.

タグ(3)
0 件の賞賛
返信
1 解決策
315件の閲覧回数
danielmartynek
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @Jembed,

The default date are written to the TDR (Transmit Data Register) in case the TxBuffer pointer is passed as NULL to the transmit APIs.

danielmartynek_1-1700482742602.png

danielmartynek_0-1700482681300.png

danielmartynek_2-1700482794208.png

Regards,

Daniel

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 件の賞賛
返信
1 返信
316件の閲覧回数
danielmartynek
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @Jembed,

The default date are written to the TDR (Transmit Data Register) in case the TxBuffer pointer is passed as NULL to the transmit APIs.

danielmartynek_1-1700482742602.png

danielmartynek_0-1700482681300.png

danielmartynek_2-1700482794208.png

Regards,

Daniel

0 件の賞賛
返信