显示结果 
显示  仅  | 搜索替代 
您的意思是: 

Issue with SPI slave driver in S32K148 - MBF flag always set

953 次查看
sgp_118
Contributor II

Hi All,

I am trying to develop a SPI slave driver for S32K148. In that, as soon as I do slave Init, I see the MBF bit in Status register is always set. I couldn't see any detailed explanation of what this bit means. 

Is there any detailed application note available for SPI master/slave communication?

Also I am looking for reference to develop a SPI slave which doesnt need CS pin.

Any help on this will be highly appreciated.

Regards,

Guru

0 项奖励
3 回复数

912 次查看
danielmartynek
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Guru,

It could be if it S32K148 LPSPI Slave receives SCK and the TX FIFO underflows and the RX FIFO overflows.

Regards,

Daniel

0 项奖励

920 次查看
sgp_118
Contributor II

Thanks for the reply, Daniel.

Right now we have a trouble in HW at master side, due to which PCS pin always remain low (ie., it nevers goes to Idle High state). And I observe TEF and REF error flags are set in Status register. Can those error conditions be attributed to the fact that PCS remains LOW always?

Regards,

Guru

0 项奖励

931 次查看
danielmartynek
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Guru,

I was able to reproduce this condition when I set the PCS polarity LOW and pulled the PCS pin LOW.

Once the LPSPI module gets enabled, it expects a frame and reports a BUSY state.

Please take a look at the answer here:

https://community.nxp.com/t5/S32K/Communicating-with-SPI-slave-driver-without-using-ChipSelect-pin/t...

Thank you,

BR, Daniel