Interfacing a buzzer with s32k118 microcontroller and also changing its frequency

取消
显示结果 
显示  仅  | 搜索替代 
您的意思是: 
已解决

Interfacing a buzzer with s32k118 microcontroller and also changing its frequency

跳至解决方案
545 次查看
SteveSam
Contributor II

Hi, Im new to the embedded world and just getting started...and i would like to know how to interface an buzzer with this board

regards,

Steve

0 项奖励
1 解答
527 次查看
PetrS
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

depending on type of buzzer a direct connection to MCU output is most probably not possible and simple transistor should be used, like below.

PetrS_0-1692685177024.png

If you want to generate PWM signal then choose a pin ideally with FTM functionality. FTM channel can be configured for various output modes with PWM as well. Refer to device RM for more info.

Basic FTM examples can be found within S32 Design Studio.

BR, Petr

在原帖中查看解决方案

0 项奖励
3 回复数
528 次查看
PetrS
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

depending on type of buzzer a direct connection to MCU output is most probably not possible and simple transistor should be used, like below.

PetrS_0-1692685177024.png

If you want to generate PWM signal then choose a pin ideally with FTM functionality. FTM channel can be configured for various output modes with PWM as well. Refer to device RM for more info.

Basic FTM examples can be found within S32 Design Studio.

BR, Petr

0 项奖励
520 次查看
SteveSam
Contributor II
hi, Ive learnt how to generate a pwm signal and change its frequency but the buzzer still does not work...I have a buzzer with 3 pins (vcc,gnd,io ) and i wonder if still have to use a transistor.
标记 (1)
0 项奖励
493 次查看
SteveSam
Contributor II
and im using the j4 ptd15 pin for the sample code ftm_pwm_s32k118 with a frequency of 2000u ,3000u changed in flexTimer_pwm_1_PwmConfig please help
0 项奖励