How to use "S32K11 Cortex M0+ Core Self-Test Software" package to generate the specific SCST file

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to use "S32K11 Cortex M0+ Core Self-Test Software" package to generate the specific SCST file

zliu25
Contributor II

I have got the SCST file package from the official website S32K11 Cortex M0+ Core Self-Test Software  

The file package contains .c files, .h files and .s files which could be integrated to the project files for Core Self-Test safety function.

zliu25_0-1644394165182.png

I have read the instruction "User Manual for the S32K118 Cortex M0+ SCST Library" many times and failed to integrate SCST file package to the project files.

I don't know how to modify the makefile file when add the assembly(.s) file to the whole project file and make the project files compile successfully.

I have referred some finished projects included Core Self-Test safety function, which shows that it could be integrated the lib_m0_scst.a library file directly to the project. But I don't know how to get this library file.

Summary of the questions I want to ask:

1. How to integrate the assembly(.s) files in the official SCST file package to the project

zliu25_0-1644392919558.png

2. How to get the SCST library file lib_m0_scst.a . The library file is generated by some tools ?

zliu25_1-1644393266545.png

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
0 Replies