How to make FLASH Driver Image file(for S32K344) in Unified bootloader Demo?

キャンセル
次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

How to make FLASH Driver Image file(for S32K344) in Unified bootloader Demo?

552件の閲覧回数
JaydenHsu
Contributor II

Hi Expert:

I referred to the knowledge base post S32K-How to make Flash Driver image. to make Flash Image file for S32K344 but without success
In the knowledge base article, the SDK uses "RTM 4.0.3", Hardware based on S32K142-EVB, but if the SDK is changed to "RTD2.0.0", Hardware based on S32K344-EVB, I would like to know how to use C40_IP to make a Flash driver Image.

BR, Jayden

0 件の賞賛
3 返答(返信)

105件の閲覧回数
JonAnder_Amante
Contributor I

Hi, I am using the project "S32K344_Can_bootloader_RTD200" in the microprocessor S32K344. I want to download an application with the program of bootloader. I have achieved the jump from program to application but I have different questions. 1. I want to use #define EN_DELAY_TIME but when I uncomment the command in the folder "public_in", the program has different errors. My target to use "Backdoor", that is to say, I want to check if the program has to enter to bootloader or not. I don´t know the process and the different functions that I have to use to achieve the target. I want to use the function "Boot_CheckReqBootloaderMode(void)" but when I debug the program, it never enters to the "if". Could you explain me the process and the steps to achieve the target. I add different functions that I think are important. 2. I don´t know if I have to modificate the parameters of "static tJumpAppDelayTimeInfo gs_stJumpAPPDelayTimeInfo = {FALSE, 0u};". I have to change this structure ? You can see all structure in one of the next pictures. I need the reply as soon as possible since I have to send a project very soon. 

JonAnder_Amante_0-1713768504702.png

JonAnder_Amante_1-1713768504656.png

JonAnder_Amante_2-1713768504669.png

JonAnder_Amante_3-1713768504713.png

JonAnder_Amante_4-1713768504675.png

Thank you for all,

0 件の賞賛

530件の閲覧回数
Senlent
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi@JaydenHsu

Sorry, we don't have a tutorial on how to make a Flash Driver for S32K3.

This article is just for reference. I believe the process of making a Flash Driver is similar, and you need to do it yourself.

(The summary is to store the required functions in the specified memory location, and then directly operate from this location)

525件の閲覧回数
JaydenHsu
Contributor II

Hi Senlent

I have successfully made a Flash Image file, exactly as you said.

Thanks

Jayden

0 件の賞賛