How to correctly configure and use the "Mem Start Flash Access Notification" parameter for S32K312?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to correctly configure and use the "Mem Start Flash Access Notification" parameter for S32K312?

Chris-Sun
Contributor II

I am currently working on a project involving the S32K312 chip and using S32DS for configuring the Flash.
Errors occurred after configuring the "Mem Start Flash Access Notification" parameter for S32K312.
Could anyone please provide some guidance or advice on how to configure and use the "Mem Start Flash Access Notification" parameter correctly?

The version information:

S32DS: 3.5

RTD: S32K3_RTD_3_0_0_D2303_ASR_REL_4_7_REV_0000_20230331

1.png

Thank you in advance for your assistance.

0 Kudos
11 Replies

RogerFranca
Contributor II

Hi!

I have the same problem, but I already have a large part of my application developed and changing RTDs would not be ideal.

Would there be any explanation to solve the C40 problem with the RTD setup in the first image published in this topic?

0 Kudos

Chris-Sun
Contributor II
Unfortunately, I was only able to solve this problem by upgrading the version of RTD and couldn't find any other solution.

Senlent
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi@Chris-Sun

Could you please have a try to update the code.

Senlent_0-1709027909919.png

If the error still exists, I hope you can provide your project

0 Kudos

Chris-Sun
Contributor II

Hi @Senlent 

Thank you for your response to my post.

I tried to update the code, but there are still errors.
2.png

Attached is the project I used.

Best regards,
Chris
0 Kudos

Senlent
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi@Chris-Sun

I imported the project you provided, and the interface displayed is a little different.

however I didn't find any problems.

Senlent_0-1709087649466.png

0 Kudos

Chris-Sun
Contributor II

Hi @Senlent 

Thank you for your response to my post.

According to the screenshot you provided, the configuration pages for C40 are different, and the "Mem Start Flash Access Notification" configuration option is missing. (The error I encountered during configuration might be caused by this option.)
Is it possible that we are using different versions? 

The version information:

S32DS: 3.5

RTD: S32K3_RTD_3_0_0_D2303_ASR_REL_4_7_REV_0000_20230331

Best regards,
Chris

0 Kudos

Senlent
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi@Chris-Sun

Can you try installing this version
There are many versions of RTD 3.0.0, and I can't adapt to all of them on my computer at the same time.

Senlent_0-1709089082474.png

0 Kudos

Chris-Sun
Contributor II
Hi @Senlent 
After using the RTD version you mentioned earlier, I no longer receive any errors, and the graphical interface of the configuration item has also changed.
Does this imply that only specific version RTD support the "Mem Start Flash Access Notification" configuration?
3.png
0 Kudos

Senlent
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi@Chris-Sun

I don’t think RTD has such obvious problems.
As I replied to you before, since the versions you and I use are different, I cannot help you troubleshoot the problem (unless I install an older version of RTD). I think this should still be a problem with certain configuration option settings.

0 Kudos

Senlent
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi@Chris-Sun

I think "Mem Start Flash Access Notification" is just same with the below highlight part.

Senlent_0-1709540828848.png

0 Kudos

Chris-Sun
Contributor II
Yes.
What I mean is, previously when I used the following RTD version and configured "Mem Start Flash Access Notification", it resulted in many errors (as shown in the image I added earlier).
4.png
Then I installed this version of RTD and configured "Mem Start Flash Access Notification", and there were no errors. Additionally, the graphical interface of the configuration has changed.
5.png
From this, can we conclude that the configuration of "Mem Start Flash Access Notification" has issues in a certain version of RTD and works properly in other versions?

Best regards,
Chris
0 Kudos