How can I send signal value (in Hz) in fixed time interval (1s) using the frame by CAN interface?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I send signal value (in Hz) in fixed time interval (1s) using the frame by CAN interface?

miketorres
Contributor II

Hi,

I have nxps32k144evb and I am writing program which include 4 functions. My program has to generate digital signal about 1000hz frequency (square signal) - I did it. Secondly reading this signal using FTM - I did it. And now I Have to send signal value (Hz) in fixed time interval (1 second) using the frame by CAN interface. Could you help me how can I do it? Do you have any similar program or code which do this function? How can I implement this function?

Regards

0 Kudos
1 Reply

Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Mike

There is a can_pal_s32k144 example in S32SDK that you can refer.

can_pal_s32k144.png

If you are interested in CAN examples, you can also refer to this article: S32K1xx SDK FlexCAN sample projects to demonstrate its basic and advanced features

Best Regards,
Robin
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos