キャンセル
次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

Flash application file without Flash Driver via S32k142 UDS Bootloader

568件の閲覧回数
Prasad7
Contributor I

I am using S32k142 Example code for UDS Bootloader so i am able to flash my application file through UDS Bootloader but before that I need to download Flash driver file in Ram Memory,

My Requirement is i need to download Application file without flash Driver file. So please guide me regarding this which steps i need to modify in S32k142 Example code.

Thank You

0 件の賞賛
返信
8 返答(返信)

382件の閲覧回数
Prasad7
Contributor I

Hi NXP Team ,

Now my bootloader size become 46kb i want to optimize it up to 32kb is their any provision for it. I am using CANTP of Example code of S42k142 bootloader.

0 件の賞賛
返信

329件の閲覧回数
Senlent
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi@Prasad7

I don't quite understand what you are talking about, what is your specific problem?
Without details, I can't give you my advice

0 件の賞賛
返信

522件の閲覧回数
Senlent
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi@Prasad7

The flash driver makes some APIs related to operating flash into independent files(.bin or hex,s19 etc), and then writes them to the specified location in the MCU through CAN or LIN.

So you can directly attribute these APIs to the specified RAM address in the BOOT project.

But for the Unified Bootloader we provide, if you modify it, it will be a lot of work, which will also involve the

UDS protocol itself.

0 件の賞賛
返信

498件の閲覧回数
Prasad7
Contributor I

Please explain below Line in details:

So you can directly attribute these APIs to the specified RAM address in the BOOT project.

0 件の賞賛
返信

509件の閲覧回数
Prasad7
Contributor I

Can you please provide source code for flash driver so i can test and integrate with my bootloader code

or suggest me any other steps to resolve this issue.

0 件の賞賛
返信

483件の閲覧回数
Senlent
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi@Prasad7

In the link document I provided you, there is a method for using the keyword "attribute".

This means that you need to include FLASH APIs in the BOOTLOADER code and use the keyword

"attribute" to assign these APIs to the SRAM address during the compilation process.

0 件の賞賛
返信

499件の閲覧回数
Senlent
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport
0 件の賞賛
返信

256件の閲覧回数
Prasad7
Contributor I

Please share me the steps with example to generate .s37 file format in S32DS . 

0 件の賞賛
返信