Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FTM PWM Output Issue

Jump to solution
chaitanya_kalyani
Contributor III

Hello,

I am facing issue for FTM PWM Output.

I observed issue is when I initialize the LPIT module.

But when I create a project with GCC then after initializing LPIT then also PWM is working as expected but when I create new project and choose IAR compiler instead of GCC then facing issue for PWM output in the same IAR project after commenting LPIT initialization then PWM is working as expected.

For my project LPIT is required. I am attaching both the sample project in the attachment (with GCC compiler and IAR compiler).

I am working on urgent project and quick response highly appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi 

Your project seems to be a combination of lpit_periodic_interrupt_s32k142 and ftm_pwm_s32k142 code. I tried to combine these two project, did not find issue.

Please check the attached project. 

Best Regards,
Robin
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi 

Your project seems to be a combination of lpit_periodic_interrupt_s32k142 and ftm_pwm_s32k142 code. I tried to combine these two project, did not find issue.

Please check the attached project. 

Best Regards,
Robin
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos
chaitanya_kalyani
Contributor III

Hello @Robin_Shen ,

My problem is solved. Your test project helped me to solve my problem. 

0 Kudos