External interrupt frequency

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

External interrupt frequency

zhouqicheng
Contributor I

Hello, I used an external interrupt falling edge trigger to measure the number of square waves. The square wave frequency is 125khz and 8us per cycle. I found that the counting of square waves tends to be smaller when it exceeds 1000. What is the interrupt counting frequency of S32K144 pin? How to ensure that pin interruption triggers are not lost,

0 Kudos
5 Replies

Senlent
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi@zhouqicheng

1.What is the interrupt counting frequency of S32K144 pin?

There is no such verification data, this can vary significantly on different clock configurations

2.You can control a GPIO port, set the port to output a fixed frequency and a specified number, and then connect the port to the input port.

3.For tasks such as measuring pulses, I generally recommend that users use the Input capture feature of FTM module.

0 Kudos

zhouqicheng
Contributor I
Hello, how to count the number of PWM using the ftm input capture function? Only measuring frequency and cycle cases are available. Are there any relevant cases?
0 Kudos

Senlent
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport
0 Kudos

zhouqicheng
Contributor I

Hello, according to the above document configuration, it has been found that once the square wave is measured, it enters this interrupt and cannot operate normally. What is the problem

0 Kudos

Senlent
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi@zhouqicheng

please try the demo from the linker I provided earlier, maybe you missed something when you configuring you project.

0 Kudos