cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

About S32K314 and EB Tresos

Jump to solution
Embedded_novice
Contributor I

When I use the EB tool to configure, the problem window does not indicate that my configuration is wrong, but when I generate the code I get an exception error, and I can't locate which part of the module the error occurred, how can I troubleshoot the error? PS: I have reinstalled the MCAL installation package and restarted the computer.Thanks!

EB Tresos Version:28.0.0

MCAL version:2.0.2

Snipaste_2023-09-04_18-41-09.png

0 Kudos
1 Solution
NamLee
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Rooki_NXP,

Firstly, please help me to check the version detail of EB whether it's matching with mentioned version in Release Notes.

Secondly, is that an example from RTD package? Can you share your project to me through private message, so i can try to compile it in my PC?

Last one, i think there're few Variants in your project, so maybe the issues are in another Variant. Please switch to all Variants to confirm that there's no issues at all.

Thank you,

Nam.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
NamLee
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Rooki_NXP,

Firstly, please help me to check the version detail of EB whether it's matching with mentioned version in Release Notes.

Secondly, is that an example from RTD package? Can you share your project to me through private message, so i can try to compile it in my PC?

Last one, i think there're few Variants in your project, so maybe the issues are in another Variant. Please switch to all Variants to confirm that there's no issues at all.

Thank you,

Nam.

0 Kudos