About S32K144 case burn problem

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

About S32K144 case burn problem

STEC
Contributor I

Hello, I want to write a Demo program through OpenSDA, and the program error is shown in Figure 1. Under the same conditions, my colleague's computer can normally burn, and the configuration of compilation and writing is shown in Figure 2, and the system can identify the device, as shown in Figure 3. I hope you can answer my question, thank you!Demo.pngConfig.pngport.png

0 Kudos
3 Replies

Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi STEC,

May I ask if you use the colleague's S32K144EVB and his USB cable. What is the result of build and debug the hello_world_s32k144 in the S32K1xx SDK? Please compare the settings in Debug Configurations.

Debug_FLASH.pngPEMicro Debugger Configurations.png

Best Regards,
Robin
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

STEC
Contributor I

Hello, my colleagues and I all use the same USB cable and the same S32K144 development board. Demo configuration adopts the default configuration, as shown in the figure.But my colleague can download the.ELF file through OpenSDA。

config_01.pngconfig_03.jpgconfig_02.png

0 Kudos

Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

What's the version of your S32DS? The Executable in Debug Configurations of hello_world_s32k144 SDK example is different from mine. Maybe you can try:${cross_prefix}gdb${cross_suffix}

Robin_Shen_3-1660109760832.jpeg

Is the PEMicro software in your colleague's S32DS the same version?

Try update it Help->Install New Software. 

Robin_Shen_0-1660109758391.png
Have you tried uninstall and reinstall the windows driver of PEMicro
Windows USB Drivers
Download PEDrivers_install.exe for manual install.
?

I met a customer similar to you before, who was able to burn by throwing srec or s19 files into the MSD disk, but he was still unable to use the onboard OpenSDA to debug. Later try to switch the onboard OpenSDA to Segger J-Link to be able to debug. (press reset button and then plug USB cable, drop the attached OpenSDA_V1.bin. The PEmicro OpenSDA will be Segger J-Link)
0 Kudos