Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

use optee on BSP36

Jump to solution
zhaiguoquan
Contributor I

hi, NXP:

when i use BSP36 on s32g274ardb2 device, I found that OP-TEE is not working properly, I checked and found that the "tee-supplicant" process is working properly, but when I executed the hello-world example program, I found that it was an error;I am running normally on BSP33?

One additional piece of information is that I opened HSE in the ATF code on BSP36:

HSE_ARGS = " \              HSE_SUPPORT=1 \        "

Why is this happening, do I need to do additional processing or is there an issue with my operation?

that is the BSP36 error information:

12cc9b97-067e-4745-94c4-b6c735bc260a.jpg

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Daniel-Aguirre
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

Could be treated as a bug, but it is more of a conflict between both HSE and OPTEE.

As for a patch, we understand that under BSP39.0 a solution may have been implemented, but there is nothing else available at this moment, we do apologize.

We can recommend contacting your local NXP FAE/representative, since they may have more information on this regard. Again, we do apologize.

Please, let us know.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Daniel-Aguirre
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

We understand that, at this moment, there is a situation with the usage of HSE+OPTEE, where OPTEE is not able to run, for what we understand, are the base examples.

Can you help us understand if not using HSE provides the expected outcome from OPTEE? We do apologize for the inconvenience.

Please, let us know.

0 Kudos
zhaiguoquan
Contributor I

Thank you for your reply. We will supplement and verify the scenario you mentioned later; Let me add a question first; Have you tried running HSE and OPTEE simultaneously on BSP36, thanks

0 Kudos
Daniel-Aguirre
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

This has been run within the internal team to confirm the behavior it was happening. If you are able to run OPTEE without HSE, then the situation seems to be related to the one that the internal team has able to confirm.

We do apologize for the inconvenience.

Please, let us know.

0 Kudos
zhaiguoquan
Contributor I

Thank you for your reply. May I ask if this is a bug? If so, how should I solve it?

0 Kudos
Daniel-Aguirre
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

Could be treated as a bug, but it is more of a conflict between both HSE and OPTEE.

As for a patch, we understand that under BSP39.0 a solution may have been implemented, but there is nothing else available at this moment, we do apologize.

We can recommend contacting your local NXP FAE/representative, since they may have more information on this regard. Again, we do apologize.

Please, let us know.

0 Kudos