cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The issue of running pfe-slave on A53 core

rqyang
Contributor I

Hi experts

I am currently using a custom board based on the s32g2 chip, and the environment is BSP33.

Currently I want to run pfe-master on the M core and pfe-slave on the A core. However, we only have the project based on the 1.8 version of pfe firmware on the M core. So I synchronized and upgraded the pfe driver to version 1.6.

The master channel defined in M core is HIF3. I made the following configuration in slave-dtsi.

rqyang_0-1711960858823.png

Additionally, I removed the PFE-related SerDes, PFE-CLK, and MDIO nodes from the U-Boot and ATF device trees to ensure that U-Boot does not initialize PFE-related content.

After completing the above tasks, I will execute the command “mw.l 4007ca00 1e” in U-Boot, and then boot the Linux kernel.

But what confuses me is that only pfe1sl among all my pfesl interfaces can communicate externally, while pfe0sl and pfe2sl cannot communicate.

The second issue is that I configured forwarding functionality for fci in the M core, but when I run Linux, this forwarding functionality does not take effect.

Here is the log of my startup. I hope experts can help me solve these two problems.

Best regard

Yang

0 Kudos
0 Replies