キャンセル
次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 
621件の閲覧回数
athul_am
Contributor II

hi,

I have a use case to control a motor using the S32G rdb2 board. I was checking the Feasibility of it and it seems it is possible as the boards has 4 FTM pins . (Please let me know if i am wrong in this).The best driver for the board , if i am using 2 small motors.

Now i would like to know the list of Display Spi that can be connected with Board, if it is possible.

I know this is a really vague question but please let me know if you guys have any information.

Thanks in Advance.

0 件の賞賛
返信
1 解決策
565件の閲覧回数
chenyin_h
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello, @athul_am

Thanks for the feedback and sorry for the delay.

Now I could understand that you may want to use the PA06/07/08 and PF15.

From my opinion, these four pins could be used as DSPI to connect to a SPI device, also these 4 pins could act as Flextimer channels.

For any other funtionality of the 4 pins, you may refernece hte RM directly.

Hope it helps.

Best Regards

Chenyin

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 件の賞賛
返信
6 返答(返信)
559件の閲覧回数
chenyin_h
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello, @athul_am

Thanks for the feedback.

For the two pins which connected to the J5, the functionality is shown below:

chenyin_h_0-1712039290899.png

They could be used as I2C pins if not used with other settings from the RM.

Best Regards

Chenyin

0 件の賞賛
返信
558件の閲覧回数
athul_am
Contributor II

Hi @chenyin_h ,

Thank you for the Response.

Thanks and Regards,

Athul

0 件の賞賛
返信
566件の閲覧回数
chenyin_h
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello, @athul_am

Thanks for the feedback and sorry for the delay.

Now I could understand that you may want to use the PA06/07/08 and PF15.

From my opinion, these four pins could be used as DSPI to connect to a SPI device, also these 4 pins could act as Flextimer channels.

For any other funtionality of the 4 pins, you may refernece hte RM directly.

Hope it helps.

Best Regards

Chenyin

0 件の賞賛
返信
562件の閲覧回数
athul_am
Contributor II

Hi @chenyin_h,

Thank you for the Response .

One last question can i use the PB_05 and PB_06 pins in the J5 to connect to a I2C device?

Or are these Pins used for something else?

Thanks and Regards,

Athul

0 件の賞賛
返信
582件の閲覧回数
chenyin_h
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello, @athul_am

Thanks for the questions and sorry for the delay.

I feel sorry that I do not quite catch your points, I apologize, may I know if you have some specific questions related to RDB2 itself?

Regarding to the SPI, there are 6 SPI interfaces in S32G2,(not included the 4 SPIs in LLCE), but most of the pins for SPIs are multiplexed, as shown below on RDB2, only SPI1 is relatively easy for use.

chenyin_h_0-1711449531005.png

If you want to use other SPIs, you may reference the S32GRM and S32G-VNP-RDB2_DesignFiles for details, if enabled, some of the functions on the board would be unavailable.(like network interface, etc.)

Best Regards

Chenyin

0 件の賞賛
返信
580件の閲覧回数
athul_am
Contributor II

hi @chenyin_h ,

Thank you for the Response.

My use case is simple i need to operate a normal motor using the S32g VNp RDB2 board.

From the Documentations my understanding is I can use 4 of the GPIN for sending PWM signals as the PINs have FTM enabled in them as the tag on the connector suggests. Can you let me know if these 4 pins have any other functionality internally?

Second Use case is to attach a display SPI,which will simply show some image or text.

Can i use the same 4 Pins for it as in the documentation it says it has the SOUT,SIN values?

Please clarify these points for me.

Thanks and regards,

Athul

0 件の賞賛
返信