次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

S32G399A, Program stopped at LVFCCU_2 + 2F2C2 address

379件の閲覧回数
aswinknp
Contributor I

Hi ,

I tried to run the M7 binary on s32g3 board using Uboot . While starting the M7 at the int vector address, the program counter is jumping to LVFCCU_2(base) + 2F2C2 address (0x410EF2C2) and program is running in lockedup state.

Which fault might be causing the program to stop at this address?

What steps can i take to debug this issue?

Thankyou.

0 件の賞賛
返信
2 返答(返信)

373件の閲覧回数
ramprakash11
Contributor II

Based on the information provided, it seems that your program is encountering a fault and entering a locked-up state. This could be due to a variety of reasons such as a memory access violation, a divide-by-zero error, or an illegal instruction being executed.

Here are some steps you can take to debug this issue:

1. Check the Fault Status Registers (FSR) to identify the type of fault. The FSR will provide information about the cause of the fault.
  2. Examine the stack to see the state of the program at the time of the fault. This can provide clues about what the program was doing when the fault occurred.
  3. Use a debugger to step through your code and identify the exact point at which the fault occurs. This can help you understand what part of your code is causing the problem.

It's also worth noting that the address you mentioned (LVFCCU_2(base) + 2F2C2) seems to be in the System RAM region, which is usually used for code execution. If your program is trying to execute data as code, this could be causing the fault.

As for the S32G3 board, please note that the AN13750 is for the S32G2 platform, not for S32G3. The Bootloader is designed for S32G2, and we cannot confirm that the functionality will stay the same for S32G3. You might want to check if there are any specific considerations or differences when using the S32G3 platform.

Lastly, if you're using the out-of-the-box BSP for S32G3, please ensure that it's correctly configured for your use case.

0 件の賞賛
返信

361件の閲覧回数
aswinknp
Contributor I
hi @ramprakash11 ,
Thanks for sharing this info, I will tryout these points and will update here.
0 件の賞賛
返信