S32G3 EB Tresos license generation during Automotive Software Package installation

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S32G3 EB Tresos license generation during Automotive Software Package installation

Jump to solution
hns80
Contributor V

When I downloaded the generated software package for the G3, a pop-up showed a number of products and links to generate licenses. When I click the links, they just take me to my NXP profile page.

How do I generate the licenses for these products?

hns80_0-1688567246648.png

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Daniel-Aguirre
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

These licenses should be available to your account under Flexera/Flexnet. Help us following the below steps to confirm if you have access to it:

- Sign in to your NXP account (link to NXP site: Automotive, IoT & Industrial Solutions | NXP Semiconductors)
- Click on "My NXP Account" (top-right) and click on "Software Licensing and Support" under the "Licensing" section within the window it opens.
- This will redirect you to another page. In this new page, select the option "View Accounts" under the "Software accounts" section.
- This will again redirect you to another page. On this page, you should see an "Automotive SW – S32G Standard Software" option, click on it.
- Select the "Automotive SW - EB tresos Studio / AUTOSAR Configuration Tool".
- Select the version you are going to use and, if available, the license should be highlighted in yellow.

If there is no license available, help us contacting your local NXP representative/FAE, for them to verify and provide access, if any, to your account.

Please, let us know.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Daniel-Aguirre
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

These licenses should be available to your account under Flexera/Flexnet. Help us following the below steps to confirm if you have access to it:

- Sign in to your NXP account (link to NXP site: Automotive, IoT & Industrial Solutions | NXP Semiconductors)
- Click on "My NXP Account" (top-right) and click on "Software Licensing and Support" under the "Licensing" section within the window it opens.
- This will redirect you to another page. In this new page, select the option "View Accounts" under the "Software accounts" section.
- This will again redirect you to another page. On this page, you should see an "Automotive SW – S32G Standard Software" option, click on it.
- Select the "Automotive SW - EB tresos Studio / AUTOSAR Configuration Tool".
- Select the version you are going to use and, if available, the license should be highlighted in yellow.

If there is no license available, help us contacting your local NXP representative/FAE, for them to verify and provide access, if any, to your account.

Please, let us know.