次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

S32 family compatible with AWS fleetwise

1,573件の閲覧回数
fcote
Contributor I

Hi,
I check to use the AWS fleetwise service with an NXP but i want to know if is compatible with all the S32 family or I really need an S32G? Did someone already test that? because i want to try it on a S32K or any else like that for DevBoard for a less cost before buy a  S32G board or a big package like the Goldbox.

Thanks

タグ(1)
0 件の賞賛
6 返答(返信)

1,072件の閲覧回数
sonalip94
Contributor III

Hello @Bio_TICFSL NXP TechSupport,

I am trying to test fleetwise service on S32G. I have flashed GOLDVIP binary on S32G and using the deploy.tar file generated in the graviton EC2 instance. Also I have created necessary services on the AWS cloud. But from the /tmp/log/fleetwise.log file is see below errors/warnings:

[Thread : 11470] [2023-02-01 12:56:32 PM] [INFO] [AwsIotConnectivityModule::connect]: [Connection completed successfully.]
[Thread : 11478] [2023-02-01 12:56:40 PM] [ERROR] [OBDOverCANModule::doWork]: [Failed to receive VIN from Engine ECU]
[Thread : 11480] [2023-02-01 12:56:40 PM] [INFO] [IoTFleetWiseEngine::doWork]: [FWE data ready to send with eventID 217982978 from arn:aws:iotfleetwise:eu-central-1:529277024000:campaign/fwdemo-s32g-1675248008-campaign Signals:0 [] raw CAN frames:0 DTCs:0 Geohash:]
[Thread : 11478] [2023-02-01 12:56:49 PM] [WARN] [OBDOverCANModule::requestReceiveSupportedPIDs]: [Fail to receive supported PID range]
[Thread : 11480] [2023-02-01 12:56:50 PM] [INFO] [IoTFleetWiseEngine::doWork]: [FWE data ready to send with eventID 220547075 from arn:aws:iotfleetwise:eu-central-1:529277024000:campaign/fwdemo-s32g-1675248008-campaign Signals:0 [] raw CAN frames:0 DTCs:0 Geohash:]

Can you please help me in understanding where am I going wrong or if I am missing something here?

Thank you.

0 件の賞賛

1,049件の閲覧回数
gmocanu
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

What version of GoldVIP are you using? It looks like the CAN simulator / diagnostic stack integrated into the real-time gateway application (depending on the GoldVIP version that you use) is not responding to the OBD2 requests.

First, ensure that the CAN pins are connected as described in chapter 10.1, and you have booted from QSPI to ensure that the gateway application is running on the Cortex-M7 core. To ensure that there is no problem with your setup, I would suggest running some of the helper scripts detailed in chapter 12.3.

Best regards,

George

0 件の賞賛

1,041件の閲覧回数
sonalip94
Contributor III

Hello @gmocanu , I am using GoldVIP-S32G2-1.5.0-binaries.

The CAN pins are connected as described in 10.1 but I have not done the second part ( booting from QSPI) because I am using ./can-fast-path.sh to generate can data on can0 interface which do not require M7 core.

Is this the reason the diagnostic stack not responding to OBD2 requests?

Also what can frames will be sent/received with ./can-fast-path.sh or ./can-slow-path.sh? Just some random frames or relevant to campaign-obd-heartbeat signals on fleetwise service? 

Thank you.

0 件の賞賛

1,037件の閲覧回数
gmocanu
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

The CAN frames generated by those scripts are not relevant to the FleetWise campaign. Those scripts are meant to exercise different data paths and observe how they behave.

The Diagnostic Stack integrated into the Gateway application is the one that answers the OBD2 request. Since the real-time application is not running, there is no response to the OBD2 requests, thus the errors you noticed in the FleetWise logs.

I suggest following the steps described in chapter 4.2.2 in order to deploy the images in flash and boot from QSPI. This should enable you to test this use case.

Best regards,

George

0 件の賞賛

1,022件の閲覧回数
sonalip94
Contributor III

Hello @gmocanu , I understood now.

Next thing what I wonder is what if  a hardware like USB2CAN  wants to send can frames to flexCan0, does it have to go through OBD-M7 core itself ? 

0 件の賞賛

1,517件の閲覧回数
Bio_TICFSL
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello fcote,

FleetWise Edge Agent currently supports the NXP S32G vehicle network processors and will continue to add support for additional popular automotive hardware. The same AWS IoT FleetWise Edge Agent can also run on Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (Amazon EC2) Graviton instances with previously collected vehicle data. For more details, see the “Edge” guide available within the console.

Regards

0 件の賞賛