表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

ROS (foxy) wrapper for IPCF of A core

132件の閲覧回数
Jayashree
Contributor I

nxp s32G399a

Screenshot from 2024-06-28 11-07-40.png

1. In the above diagram is the ROS with IPCF (A core) communication approach is right ?
  2. How to create ROS wrapper for IPCF in A core and Configure ROS on A53 cores to publish data over the IPCF interface?
  3. How ROS subscriber get data from sensors and how it will publish data to IPCF interface?
  4. How the ADCU (includes all sensors) communicates with CG and VCU ?
0 件の賞賛
返信
3 返答(返信)

112件の閲覧回数
Daniel-Aguirre
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

We might be misunderstanding the overall inquiry. If so, we do apologize.

Overall, the available documentation under S32G on regards of ROS relates to the build process itself, not to the usage. For usage, we do recommend using the ROS communities for them to provide better information than the one we can provide from our side. We do apologize.

As for IPCF usage, we understand that IPCF overall uses a shared memory scheme. More information on this can be found under the IPCF User Manual.

Please, let us know.

0 件の賞賛
返信

92件の閲覧回数
Jayashree
Contributor I

Okay let me just brief the query

I am working on a project involving two cores: an Arm Cortex A53 core running Linux and an Arm Cortex M7 core. These cores communicate via an Inter-Processor Communication Protocol (IPCF). I need to configure a ROS 2 Foxy wrapper to bind the IPCF on the A53 core.

The sources of data could be FMS and teleoperations etc. I have information on ROS topic names and ROS sub message types coming from various components. My goal is to configure ROS on the A53 cores to publish data over the IPCF interface using a publisher-subscriber mechanism.

Please review the provided approach in the previous query and confirm if it is the right way. Additionally, provide more details on the same.

Thank you

0 件の賞賛
返信

79件の閲覧回数
Daniel-Aguirre
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback.

For the information being provided, we still understand that you are looking into configuring ROS, as mentioned below:

"I need to configure a ROS 2 Foxy wrapper to bind the IPCF on the A53 core."

Which does not seem to be handled by NXP directly. For ROS configuration, we do recommend contacting ROS support team.

As for IPCF itself, we can recommend looking into the IPCF User Manual of your specific version, as told before, since it provides information on the usage within the kernel itself.

Please, let us know.

0 件の賞賛
返信