次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

LLCE LIN problem

70件の閲覧回数
Alex_mjl
Contributor II

Hi NXP team,

I encountered two problems in the process of testing LLCE LIN. I would like to confirm with you whether this phenomenon is correct.

1.When LLCE LIN as the Master node, sends a header with RESPONSE_TX. The Slave node of the external device generates a response. LLCE LIN received the reponse, but the register 'HINTCxR' is not marked by core2. Therefore, core2core interrupt cannot be generated.

Alex_mjl_0-1718765477120.png

2.When LLCE LIN as the Slave node. Master task of the Master node of the external device send a header with RESPONSE_TX, and Its own slave task generates a response. LLCE LIN as slave node, it marks the 'HINTCxR' register, but does not seem to be able to read the response data from share memory.

Since LLCE is provided as a bin file, I cannot confirm whether these two results are correct. Could you confirm that for me? (LLCE firmware version is 1.0.6)

タグ(1)
0 件の賞賛
1 返信

29件の閲覧回数
Daniel-Aguirre
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

We apologize for the delay.

Are you using any NXP examples? Or is this a custom application?

Are you using any NXP reference boards? Or is this a custom board?

Are you only seeing this behavior with LLCE-LIN? Or also with LINFlexD module?

Can you help us share the capture of the overall behavior with an oscilloscope? For us to better understand the behavior you are seeing.

As for the overall behavior, we understand that this has not been reported before. We do apologize.

Please, let us know.

0 件の賞賛