Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LLCE LIN in Linux

Jump to solution
Alex_mjl
Contributor II

Dear NXP:

I want to port llce lin drivers to Linux. Referring to the LLCE LIN driver code in the M core, I also performed the same operation in the A core, and now encountered problems in the migration process.

Linux uses the BSP38 version and LLCE firmware uses 1.0.6.

The problem is that when I call 'LLCE_LIN_CMD_SENDFRAME', the return value is 'LLCE_LIN_TX_HEADER_ERROR'. I've checked: share memory, core2core interrupts, and llce lin's clock.

The attached source code is based on the Linux "llce-mailbox.c" file modified. The code for the llce lin operation I added is in lines 3003 ~ 3174.

I don't know what to do next. Can you give me some advice?

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Daniel-Aguirre
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

We understand that since there is no LLCE LIN driver available under Linux provided by NXP, and that you are developing it, this seems to go further than the expected activities for this channel.

If you are looking for support for code development/porting/integration, help us contacting your local NXP FAE/DFAE/representative, for them to provide you the correct channel. You could also contact the NXP partners shown under the following link:

Partner Marketplace | NXP Semiconductors

Since they should be able to provide development support for your current inquiry.

We do apologize for the inconvenience.

Please, let us know.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Daniel-Aguirre
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

We understand that since there is no LLCE LIN driver available under Linux provided by NXP, and that you are developing it, this seems to go further than the expected activities for this channel.

If you are looking for support for code development/porting/integration, help us contacting your local NXP FAE/DFAE/representative, for them to provide you the correct channel. You could also contact the NXP partners shown under the following link:

Partner Marketplace | NXP Semiconductors

Since they should be able to provide development support for your current inquiry.

We do apologize for the inconvenience.

Please, let us know.

0 Kudos