Bootloader start M core and A53 Linux at the same time

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bootloader start M core and A53 Linux at the same time

LB666
Contributor I

I referred to the document "32G Bootloader Customization V2" to create the bootloader for S32g274a, but I encountered some problems. The bootloader can boot A53core into Linux independently and can also boot the llce CAN-Loopback program on M7core separately. However, when booting the llce CAN-Loopback program on both A53 and M7 simultaneously, A53core gets stuck in Linux and cannot enter rootfs, and the M7 program cannot run properly. But when I blocked the Platform-Init (null) function in the M7 program, I was able to enter Linux normally. I think the interrupt in the llce CAN_loopback program affected it,Can you help me modify this interrupt conflict?

0 Kudos
5 Replies

LB666
Contributor I

@Johnli  Can you give me some help? Thank you

0 Kudos

Johnli
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

pls check:

S32G_Bootloader_G3_LLCELOGGERdoc&project explain the G3 bootloader customizaiton(similar with G2) to run logger demohttps://community.nxp.com/t5/NXP-Designs-Knowledge-Base/S32G-Bootloader-G3-Customization/ta-p/176952...

0 Kudos

LB666
Contributor I

I have reviewed this document, but still encountered the above issue. I am running the llce can'loopback program on the M7 core. I would like to confirm that my bootloader can successfully boot Linux separately. Does this mean that the clock in my bootloader and ATF is configured correctly? I hope you can help me analyze the above issues.Thank you!

0 Kudos

Johnli
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

run the demo directly, which on the link.

0 Kudos

LB666
Contributor I
We are using the s32g274A chip and have not purchased the LLce Logger
0 Kudos