cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S32K116 32pin cannot run in offline mode after every debug

Jump to solution
Huan89898989
Contributor I

Developing with the S32K116 routines in the SDK cannot run offline mode every time after debug is over. I have checked START_FROM_FLASH, and now I suspect that the memory allocation and address of S32K116 48pin and 32pin are different (the chip I use is 32pin). Could you please give me a copy of S32K116 32pin routine with SDK, or please help me analyze where else I can go for investigation

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi

Seems that you already refer to did not run without debugger

Please import hello_world_s32k116 example of S32K1 SDK403 in S32DS v3.4 and switch package.

Switch Processor Packages S32DS v3.4.png

If there is no external 8MHz crystal, please disable it in Clocks tool.

Disable SOSC.png

Best Regards,
Robin
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi

Seems that you already refer to did not run without debugger

Please import hello_world_s32k116 example of S32K1 SDK403 in S32DS v3.4 and switch package.

Switch Processor Packages S32DS v3.4.png

If there is no external 8MHz crystal, please disable it in Clocks tool.

Disable SOSC.png

Best Regards,
Robin
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos
Huan89898989
Contributor I
My IDE Version is S32 Design Studio for ARM Version 2018.R1, where can I find these graphical configuration interfaces, especially clock trees, that look cool
0 Kudos
Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

S32 Configuration Tool is used to configure Clocks and Peripherals in S32DS v3.4. Processor Expert is used to configure it in S32 Design Studio for ARM Version 2018.R1.

Select Processor Pin Variants and Configurations.pngdisable SOSC Processor Expert.png

0 Kudos
Huan89898989
Contributor I
Okay, I can find these configurations. Thanks for your support
0 Kudos