refresh policy problem S32K142 EVB

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

refresh policy problem S32K142 EVB

roy_chen
Contributor I

I open project from file system then get this warning.

How to Fix this warning????

Description Resource Path Location Type
In Debug_FLASH configuration the refresh policy S32K142_EVB_JumpStart_Firmware does not match the project name S32K142_EVB_JumpStart_Firmware S32K142_EVB_JumpStart_Firmware S32K142_EVB_JumpStart_Firmware Refresh Policy Problem. 123.PNG

0 Kudos
8 Replies

山本-井上野
Contributor I

_0-1691407927034.png按照前面的解决方案,我尝试了但没有解决问题

0 Kudos

mikedoidge
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

My colleague @BlackNight has an excellent blog on this topic. Please check it out for your solution!

MCU on Eclipse | Eclipse Project ‘Refresh Policy’: Broken Incremental Build with External Make?

Best regards,

Mike

xuzhao
Contributor I

hi, my IDE is

S32 Design Studio for ARM

Version: 2018.R1
Build id: 180815

also have this bad problem. always warning in problem console.

I had check the prj names, it is sure correct.

still not solved....

0 Kudos

christianmächle
Contributor II

I had the same problem after I copied an existing build configuration in S32DS 2018.R1 and delete the configuration gain in S32DS.

The problem is that S32DS does not completely delete the reference to the configuration but only deletes its properties:

Working configuration:

<configuration configurationName="Release">
 <resource resourceType="PROJECT" workspacePath="/Project_Name"/>
</configuration>‍‍‍‍‍‍

Deleted Configuration:

<configuration configurationName="Debug_Release"/>

So what I did to solve the warnings is:

1. Right click and delete all warnings in the console after opening the project
  2. Close the project
  3. Delete the unused configuration tag shown above in the .cproject file located in the project root folder

This was of course after I had already deleted the built configuration in S32DS itself.

0 Kudos

jorgesuarez-riv
Contributor II

As you say Xu zhao, this issue is not resolved in S32 Studio.

When you duplicate a project S32 Studio fails to rename certain files and configurations.

You have to review all Debug Configurations for your project (right click on project > Debug As > Debug Configuration)

You will also have to review the Refresh Policy in each of your C/C++ Build configurations. Delete the wrong resources and add the proper ones

RefreshPolicy.PNG

0 Kudos

roy_chen
Contributor I

fix by S32DS ARM 2.0 version. thanks~

0 Kudos

jiri_kral
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi, 

there are different names for .launch xml files - located in project root -> Project_Settings\Debugger. Just rename these files  to met the project name:

pastedImage_1.png 

On screenshot I already renamed the first two files. In my case there was extra _OOBE_ in filename. 

Hope it helps. 

Jiri 

0 Kudos

山本-井上野
Contributor I
没有用
0 Kudos