cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error of adding freertos to s32k144 on S32DS

shenlanzeng
Contributor I

Hello:

I recently developed BMS with S32K144 on S32DS and I encountered this promble when adding freertos,but I found the definition in StackMacros.h,what do i need to configure,thanks for your help!

best regards!

pastedImage_1.png

pastedImage_2.png

pastedImage_3.png

pastedImage_4.png

pastedImage_5.png

0 Kudos
7 Replies

anupbhutada4
Contributor I

Hello 

I also got the same error "undefined reference to taskCHECK_FOR_STACK_OVERFLOW()"

Can anyone tell me how to fix this issue ?

Thanks in Advance !

0 Kudos

jiri_kral
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello, 

I tested it on SDK_Beta 0.9 FreeRTOS example - and there is no problem with Stack overflow check. These two macros (taskFIRST_CHECK... and taskSECOND_CHECK...) are defined StackMacros.h and functions called by this macros are implemented in rtos.c So - on my machine with Beta_0.9 SDK is everything working okay. 

So - are your errors "real" errors? Sometimes is design studio showing bunch of errors - but it is known refresh issue which will be fixed in next version of S32DS. Rebuild index (right click on project) may help fix the fake error messages. Just make sure that the elf file is not really generated. 

Jiri

0 Kudos

shenlanzeng
Contributor I

Hello Jiri,

The problem is solved , thanks for your help!

best reards!

0 Kudos

jiri_kral
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Oh - perfect ;-) 

0 Kudos

shenlanzeng
Contributor I

hi Jiri,

Can you tell me how to use "FLEXCAN_DRV_IRQHandler" 's callback function , do you have an example 。

best regards!

0 Kudos

shenlanzeng
Contributor I

hi jiri,

yes,These two macros (taskFIRST_CHECK... and taskSECOND_CHECK...) are defined StackMacros.h, and functions called by this macros are implemented in tasks.c,,configCHECK_FOR_STACK_OVERFLOW is defined FreeRTOSConfig.h it's value is 2, portSTACK_GROWTH is defined portmacro.h, it's value is -1, but after build , show error as "undefined reference to vApplicationStackOverflowHook" and "undefined reference to vApplicationStackOverflowHook", so i send you my project ,may i help you to analyze it,thanks very much.

best regards!

0 Kudos

jiri_kral
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi, 

the project will be helpful for me. It looks like as some linker error. If you can send it - I'll look at the issue. 

0 Kudos