Why there are some parameters could not be resolved in S32?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why there are some parameters could not be resolved in S32?

edenli
Contributor V

Hi Guys,

When i used the S32 built a project,but there are 100 error,that is"Field fltA1 could not be resolved ,,,,,,"shown as below:

188532_188532.pngpastedImage_1.png

but the fltA1 in the file named SWLIBS_Typedefs.h,188537_188537.pngpastedImage_2.png

I configure the'Debug Configure' as below:

188539_188539.pngpastedImage_3.png

and i add the search path in the S32,but why could not be resolved?

Original Attachment has been moved to: Test_8.zip

0 Kudos
6 Replies

jiri_kral
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi, 

I tried build attached project with S32DS for Power PC version 1.1 and v 1.2. I have only old AMMCLIB - I downloaded newest one (v.1.9)  from NXP pages (AMMCLIB downloads). When I changed Include paths and AMMCLIB path - I'm able build project without errors. Make sure that there is no grayed include path on your machine. I got similar bunch of errors like you when the AMMCLIB path doesn't exists. 

s32ds_2017-07-11_13-31-21.png

Jiri

0 Kudos

edenli
Contributor V

Hi Jiri,

I find a wander phenomenon that when i delete the error,and then compile,and will no Error popup,

pastedImage_1.png

and when i debug the code,will popup the Error,again!

pastedImage_2.png

My friend,what's wrong with it?

0 Kudos

jiri_kral
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

So - let's try: right click on project name -> Index -> rebuild. Then clean the project and built it again. You can also restart the S32DS. If you can get .elf file - you are okay and you can ignore error messages if they appear again. 

About the debug result in your project - it looks like that program ends on address 0x1000 because of some exception and this is related to program functionality itself (some clocking issue?). You can also ignore errors in the debug perspective - they aren't real errors.  

If it is possible for you - switch to S32DS for Power PC version 1.2  - lot of bugs is fixed in this version. 

Jiri

0 Kudos

edenli
Contributor V

Hi Jiri,

I also Include paths and AMMCLIB path,but still has error:

pastedImage_1.png

That is Why?

0 Kudos

jiri_kral
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

In your case linker can't get filter parameters (like fltA1) are defined in gdflib.h (includes other GDFLIB headers)- and file itself (in your case) is located in C:\Freescale\AMMCLIB\MPC564xL_v1.1.8\include folder. Is the header file physically located on your machine? 

Well - it is also possible that all of your errors are related to indexer and aren't real errors. If you get at the end .elf file - you can ignore all errors. It is kown issue and will be fixed in some later version (or may be fixed in recently released v 1.2 version - I did'nt check the release notes). 

Jiri 

0 Kudos

edenli
Contributor V

Hi,Now i include the files that AMMCLIB_V1.1.9,and i add the path.Still has error.

BTY,My S32 Version is "S32 Design Studio for Power Architecture v1.1".

pastedImage_1.png

0 Kudos