We are doing automotive products, software needs to pass MISRA check, but I found that the code generated by S32 Design Studio can not pass MISRA check, how can I pass.can you help me.
Could you possibly specify the details:
* which MCU are you targeting?
* which S32DS version are you using?
* Are you using S32 SDK software in your project?
* Which files in your S32DS project cannot pass MISRA?
The S32 SDK SW components which are implemented to be compliant with MISRA C 2012 are:
• all drivers & PALs
• generated driver code (including Cpu.c & .h)
• main.c (generated via graphical configurator)
Violations of MISRA C 2012 guidelines which remain not fixed, shall be documented as deviations at file level.
Other SW components included in the S32 SDK package which are not subject to MISRA C 2012 compliance:
• demo_apps & driver examples
Hope it helps.