S32k144 , Stacking during Systick Handler

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S32k144 , Stacking during Systick Handler

antonio_rodrigu
Contributor II

Shall S32k144 processor push information onto the current sack during Systick handler?

Other EV boards such as STM32 and TIva boards automatically save R0-R3,R12,LR,PC,PSR... as in the following figure.

pastedImage_1.png

In case S32k144 is not designed to do stacking automatically, how can I add assembler POP and PUSH code in a C source file by using S32DS? How can I save LR and PC values (is Lr equal to R14 and PC = R15)?

I'm asking this because I cannot see during debugging that the Registers are being stored in RAM automatically when the debugger hits a Break Point in Systick.

pastedImage_4.png

Thanks a lot.

Tags (3)
3 Replies

danielmartynek
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello antonio.rodriguez@kpit.com,

I'm not sure why you get the question marks there.

But you should compare the core registers before it enters the SysTickHandler with the memory (stack) content in the handler:

This is what I see:

pastedImage_3.png

BR, Daniel 

0 Kudos

antonio_rodrigu
Contributor II

Daniel,

Im using PEmicro "multilynk universal" debugger I just got it today. Is there any driver configuration I need to do to be able to work with it ?

0 Kudos

jiri_kral
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi, 

PE Micro drivers are part of S32DS Installation. Your PE Micro Multilink should work out of the box. You can also re-install driver- driver is located in c:\NXP\S32DS_ARM_v2.2\Drivers\ (with default install path). 

Jiri