S32DS Crypto_Symmetric_Primitives example stuck

1,171 次查看
ofer-bahar-guardknox
Contributor IV

working in S32DS 3.5 RTD 4.0.1

Create a project from the example Crypto_Symmetric_Primitives

running the configuration tool

attacking the SDK as required to the modules

building the project and running it step by step looks like it stuck in the following line in Hse_Ip.c

oferbaharguardknox_0-1688401967542.png

looks like it is waiting for Hse response

oferbaharguardknox_2-1688402136028.png

but the response is FALSE

the Hse_Ip_apMuBase is like this

oferbaharguardknox_1-1688402068278.png

What am I missing ?

标记 (1)
0 项奖励
回复
9 回复数

1,136 次查看
Daniel-Aguirre
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

Have you installed HSE FW prior to running this example? Since Crypto drivers make usage of HSE FW, there is a need of the HSE FW.

Please, let us know.

0 项奖励
回复

1,111 次查看
ofer-bahar-guardknox
Contributor IV

No, have't installed HSE FW

Which version should I install if I am working on S32DS 3.5 with RTD 4.0.1

should HSE_FW_SG32G2_0_1_0_5 be OK ? 

wanted to update also that Hse_Ip_AesEncAsyncIrq example works OK

0 项奖励
回复

1,095 次查看
Daniel-Aguirre
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

For RTD v4.0.1 we are not seeing any compatible HSE FW. The latest version (v1.0.9) has support under the RTD v4.0.0 P03.

Also, the silicon revision is important. If you are using the rev2.1, HSE FW v1.0.5 is not compatible, you need to move to the newer one and select the binary for rev 2.1.

Please, let us know.

0 项奖励
回复

1,083 次查看
ofer-bahar-guardknox
Contributor IV

Thats NOT good 

1. The working example of LLCE 1.0.6 works with the RTD 4.0.1 and I do need the LLCE and the HFE. how this should work together ?

2. when will NXP release HSE FW that supports RTD 4.0.1 ?

3. How would I know which silicon version? my board is NXP GoldBox RDB2, are there few silicon versions in this board?  

0 项奖励
回复

1,045 次查看
Daniel-Aguirre
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback.

As you are saying, LLCE v1.0.6 is the latest LLCE release, which is using the newer RTD's. HSE lates release is not as new as LLCE v1.0.6, for which it is not using the latest RTD release.

As for a SW roadmap, we are not seeing anything on this regard, help us contacting your local NXP representative/FAE for them to verify if there is any information available.

For the Silicon revision, you should be able to see it directly on the chip (removing the heatsink with care to verify it) or by looking into the MIDR1 register of the SIUL2_0 module, as shown below:

DanielAguirre_0-1688668895001.png

Please, let us know.

0 项奖励
回复

1,041 次查看
ofer-bahar-guardknox
Contributor IV

well 

My silicon is indeed 2.1, checked with the MIDR1 

oferbaharguardknox_0-1688669588449.png

BUT for the RTD its a MAJOR issue , since you as NXP can not provide a consistent workflow of libraries that works together, meaning LLCE and HSE over RTD..... and maybe more will be found 

0 项奖励
回复

1,021 次查看
Daniel-Aguirre
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback.

You may have misunderstood the minor revision, since the following is told under the RM:

DanielAguirre_0-1688679527915.png

For which you have a rev2.0 silicon. The image I provided before is regarding a rev2.1 silicon, for which the minor rev is 0x2 instead of 0x1.

Please, let us know.

0 项奖励
回复

1,009 次查看
ofer-bahar-guardknox
Contributor IV

OK sorry, 

So i have silicon version 2.0, then eventually with what can I work?

I need to have RTD, LLCE, HSE working together under the S32DS 3.5 so that there will be no surprises like those 

Can you write please a list that clarifies which LLCE-HSE-RTD versions works together and has working examples under S32DS 3.5?

Thanks

0 项奖励
回复

968 次查看
Daniel-Aguirre
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

The revision of the silicon is important mainly under the selection of the HSE binary, since the latest release has both the rev2.0 binary and the rev2.1 binary. You need to select the correct binary depending on the revision of your silicon.

All compatibilities of the packages are provided inside the release notes for each package. HSE might not be compatible with your current setup, but you should be able to install additional RTD packages or even S32DS v3.4, if you are worried about your setup.

Please, let us know.

0 项奖励
回复