cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question on syntax of SPT Kernel .spt

Jump to solution
User133
Contributor II

I am trying to understand the SPT Kernel code for Range FFT to edit it to input a small filter of 1 channel. I am reading the S32R274 user manual. 

File name: range_256smp_256crp_4ch.spt

copy .real .simple_copy .keep_orig SAMPLES_PER_CHIRP OR_0_0_0, OR_1_0_0, 0x0, 0x0, 0x4, 0x1, 0x0 /* A & B */

rdx4 .caddr .cmplx .no_win .no_repeat .qext .noovs .round1 SAMPLES_PER_CHIRP OR_0_0_0, OR_1_0_0, TR_0_0, 0x1, 0x1, .mod0, 0x1

I am trying to understand what the trailing hexadecimals for the above functions stand for. Which placement or purpose does each have?

0 Kudos
1 Solution
danielsilion
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

For a high level description of what each code line does, please look in the code itself:

/*=========================================================================
* COPY simple + R2I: combine A with B and C with D for real FFTs
*=========================================================================*/
copy .real .simple_copy .keep_orig SAMPLES_PER_CHIRP OR_0_0_0, OR_1_0_0, 0x0, 0x0, 0x4, 0x1, 0x0 /* A & B */

For a detailed description of each field within the instruction itself, please see the SPT2.8 assembler manual, in the S32DS for Power installation folder:

S32DS_Power_v2.1\S32DS\build_tools\SPT2\doc

copy
in_dattyp cp_type rst_n_keep vec_sz src_add, dest_add, blk_src_inc, blk_dest_inc, src_add_inc,
dest_add_inc, mask

In this particular case:

blk_src_inc = 0x0;

blk_dest_inc = 0x0;

src_add_inc = 0x4;

dest_add_inc = 0x1;

mask = 0x0;

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
danielsilion
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

For a high level description of what each code line does, please look in the code itself:

/*=========================================================================
* COPY simple + R2I: combine A with B and C with D for real FFTs
*=========================================================================*/

For a detailed description of each field within the instruction itself, please see the SPT2.8 assembler manual, in the S32DS for Power installation folder:

S32DS_Power_v2.1\S32DS\build_tools\SPT2\doc

copy
in_dattyp cp_type rst_n_keep vec_sz src_add, dest_add, blk_src_inc, blk_dest_inc, src_add_inc,
dest_add_inc, mask

In this particular case:

blk_src_inc = 0x0;

blk_dest_inc = 0x0;

src_add_inc = 0x4;

dest_add_inc = 0x1;

mask = 0x0;

0 Kudos