次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

MCAL Variant Handling in EB Tresos

ソリューションへジャンプ
6,783件の閲覧回数
rijil_kp
Contributor III

Is there any way to handle different Hardware variant in NXP MCAL layer?. Basically I want to keep MCAL config(ADC,POrt,DIO ect modules) set 1 for Hardware 1 and MCAL config(ADC,POrt,DIO ect modules) set 2 for Hardware 2.

I am using S32K148 controller and its MCAL package. The Tool is EB Tresos.

My requirement is to have Two different MCAL config sets for different Hardware. During run time I should be able to load or initialize one of this configuration based on Hardware detection.

1 解決策
6,467件の閲覧回数
namnguyenviet
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

In order to create HW variant, you can follow these steps:

1. On the right panel of EB display, choose Sidebar tab, then double click to "Edit Selectable PostbuildVariants"

step 1.JPG

2. Click to Add icon to create a new Post Build Variant. For your demand, at least 2 Post Build Variant should be created.

step 2.JPG

Choose Variant Criterions tab. Add a criterion, then add new criterion textual representation in the right

step 2_1.JPG

Back to Predefined Variants tab. Choose corresponding variant criterion for each Post Build variant point.

step 2_2.JPG

3. Close Edit Selectable PostBuildVariants tab, and save your settings. Open EcuC module. Enable the EcuCPostBuildVariant, then choose selected Post Build Variant Ref (default variant)

step 3.JPG

4. In EcucPostbuildVariantRef tab, add your recent created Post Build Variants.

step 4.JPG

5. You will see variant option available in your top of EB display. Choose each variant to configure. Each node marked with "V" letter can be configured as variant option. Right click to the node, then choose "Edit Variant condition". Add corresponding criterion. You only need to add criterion one time, the other criterion for other variant of this node will be filled automatically.

step 5.JPG

After that, you can choose different value for that node in each variant.

元の投稿で解決策を見る

11 返答(返信)
6,468件の閲覧回数
rijil_kp
Contributor III

Thank you very much for a very detailed explanation,

One problem with my project is that I configure only Port,AdC,Dio with EB tresos. EcuM,EcuC,etc I configure with Davinci configurator. I usually use import the I/O configuration from EB tresos to Davinci.

So How can I get the this variant configuration in Davinci also?.

0 件の賞賛
6,468件の閲覧回数
namnguyenviet
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Unfortunately, we don't have DaVinci Configurator for AUTOSAR integration. It will be better to directly ask DaVinci about this case.

0 件の賞賛
6,468件の閲覧回数
rijil_kp
Contributor III

I am using S32K148 controller and its MCAL package. The Tool is EB Tresos.

0 件の賞賛
6,468件の閲覧回数
namnguyenviet
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

In order to create HW variant, you can follow these steps:

1. On the right panel of EB display, choose Sidebar tab, then double click to "Edit Selectable PostbuildVariants"

step 1.JPG

2. Click to Add icon to create a new Post Build Variant. For your demand, at least 2 Post Build Variant should be created.

step 2.JPG

Choose Variant Criterions tab. Add a criterion, then add new criterion textual representation in the right

step 2_1.JPG

Back to Predefined Variants tab. Choose corresponding variant criterion for each Post Build variant point.

step 2_2.JPG

3. Close Edit Selectable PostBuildVariants tab, and save your settings. Open EcuC module. Enable the EcuCPostBuildVariant, then choose selected Post Build Variant Ref (default variant)

step 3.JPG

4. In EcucPostbuildVariantRef tab, add your recent created Post Build Variants.

step 4.JPG

5. You will see variant option available in your top of EB display. Choose each variant to configure. Each node marked with "V" letter can be configured as variant option. Right click to the node, then choose "Edit Variant condition". Add corresponding criterion. You only need to add criterion one time, the other criterion for other variant of this node will be filled automatically.

step 5.JPG

After that, you can choose different value for that node in each variant.

1,129件の閲覧回数
NamLS
Contributor II

Dear Mr. Nam,

I have a prolem with EB.Tresos. After I edit loadable postbuild variant for Dio and Port. I don't tick "Post Build Variant Used" symbol. 

Below: 

Can you help me! 

Thanks

NamLS

Screenshot 2023-12-19 171635.png

0 件の賞賛
6,469件の閲覧回数
namnguyenviet
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

As far as I might known, S32DS is unable to handle different HW variant in MCAL layer. Is that EB tresos or other configuration tool that you're mentioning about?

1,482件の閲覧回数
aditya_barve
Contributor II

Hello,

I have the variants added, and I am planning to remove them. 

When I try to do so by deleting the post build selectable variants I get around a 100 errors, quoting that there is no post build variant selection. How do I resolve this?

Thank you,

Aditya

0 件の賞賛
1,456件の閲覧回数
Mehul_Patel_NXP
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi, @aditya_barve , 

Please can you share screenshots and log or the error and provide more information related to it to understand the issue. 

Thank you. Best regards. 

-Mehul Patel 

0 件の賞賛
232件の閲覧回数
aditya_barve
Contributor II
Hi Mehul,
Thank you for reply.
The error was resolved by adjusting the post build variants from the EcuC configuration under tressos. The variant are to be removed from the ecuc to unselect them, which I missed to do.
0 件の賞賛
729件の閲覧回数
zorro_o
Contributor I

Hello:

I created a project by EB with variant  "X03_A2" and then I config another variant named "X04_B3" follow the step as above , but after that there are many error that weren't there before as shown in the figure, so I have two questions:

1.when I add new variant ,why the configuration doesn't synchronize

2. Is there some way to synchronize configuration by default

Looking forward your reply.Thanks!

zorro_o_0-1705996537234.png

0 件の賞賛
244件の閲覧回数
HWJ
Contributor I

Is this issue finally resolved?

0 件の賞賛