cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Building a S32K146 project from command line generates error but still builds

tommy1231
Contributor II

I'm running a build from the command line and it generates the following errors

Managed Build system manifest file error: Unable to resolve the superClass identifier ghs.managedmake.arm.executable.toolchain in the toolChain com.nxp.s32ds.cle.arm.mbs.ghs.toolchain.debug.

Managed Build system manifest file error: Unable to resolve the superClass identifier ghs.managedmake.arm.executable.toolchain in the toolChain com.nxp.s32ds.cle.arm.mbs.ghs.toolchain.release.

Managed Build system manifest file error: Unable to resolve the superClass identifier ghs.managedmake.arm.executable.toolchain in the toolChain com.nxp.s32ds.cle.arm.mbs.ghs.toolchain.debug.ram.

Managed Build system manifest file error: Unable to resolve the superClass identifier ghs.managedmake.arm.executable.toolchain in the toolChain com.nxp.s32ds.cle.arm.mbs.ghs.toolchain.release.ram.

Managed Build system manifest file error: Unable to resolve the superClass identifier ghs.managedmake.arm.static_library.toolchain in the toolChain com.nxp.s32ds.cle.arm.mbs.ghs.toolchain.debug.lib.

Managed Build system manifest file error: Unable to resolve the superClass identifier ghs.managedmake.arm.static_library.toolchain in the toolChain com.nxp.s32ds.cle.arm.mbs.ghs.toolchain.release.lib.

However everything builds correctly.  When I run this in an Azure DevOps pipeline it picks these up as errors, which I would prefer it didn't.

I'm not sure where to even start looking for these, other than these look similar to the original build configuration names which we changed.

0 Kudos
3 Replies

nancb
Contributor I

Hi Tommy,

I am facing the same issue with NXP Design Studio for ARM v2.2. Were you able to fix the problem? Would you please share your tips?

Regards,

0 Kudos

turgaykale
Contributor III
Spoiler
Hi Tommy,

I am facing the same issue with NXP Design Studio for ARM v2.2. Were you able to fix the problem? Would you please share your tips?

Regards,
0 Kudos

hsmith
Contributor I

Was this every resolved, I am seeing the same thing.

0 Kudos