cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

prm file configuration of S12G64 - S12G64的prm文件配置

tao180539
Contributor I

prm.png我把以下程序的存放位置修改了以下,放到ROM_0C00,修改之前是ROM_C000,结果程序不运行了,这2个块都属于非分页flash,这里是为啥

added translaton by google translator... modified the storage location of the following program and put it in ROM_0C00. Before the modification, it was ROM_C000. As a result, the program does not run. These two blocks belong to non-paged flash. Here is why_

_PRESTART,              /* Used in HIWARE format: jump to _Startup at the code start */
      STARTUP,                /* startup data structures */
      ROM_VAR,                /* constant variables */
      STRINGS,                /* string literals */
      VIRTUAL_TABLE_SEGMENT,  /* C++ virtual table segment */
    //.ostext,                /* OSEK */
      NON_BANKED,             /* runtime routines which must not be banked */
      COPY                    /* copy down information: how to initialize variables */
                              /* in case you want to use ROM_4000 here as well, make sure
                                 that all files (incl. library files) are compiled with the
                                 option: -OnB=b */
                        INTO  ROM_0C00;//*, ROM_0C00, ROM_4000*/(默认是ROM_C000)

/* non-paged FLASHs */
      ROM_0C00      = READ_ONLY     0x0C00 TO   0x2FFF;// //
      ROM_4000      = READ_ONLY     0x4000 TO   0x7FFF;
      ROM_C000      = READ_ONLY     0xC400 TO   0xFEFF;//0xC000 TO   0xFEFF;
FLASH_To_RAM_CODE  = READ_ONLY     0xC000 TO   0xC3FF RELOCATE_TO 0x3C00;//手动添加。2022-11-21 14:20:58   

0 Kudos
2 Replies

RadekS
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello tao180539,
I see from the picture that you created the SEGMENT FLASH_To_RAM_CODE starting from 0xC000.
However, from your picture isnt visible the assignment to any user segment in the PLACEMENT section.

There should be something like:

MY_FLASH_ROUTINES     INTO     FLASH_To_RAM_CODE;

In that case, you will use pragmas to place the code into MY_FLASH_ROUTINES user segment.

Please also check wthether you added the compiler option -OnB=b (for preventing usage too short addresses for jumps/calls) as it is described in prm file (see COPY placemet).

And of course, you may check the placement of all critical components in the map file.

Best Regards

RadekS

0 Kudos

tao1805391
Contributor I

全图.png跳转.png

我更新截图一下,上个截图漏掉了一部分东西,这次是全图,后面这个图我仿真运行,奇怪的是他跳转地址是0X1002,本来按照我的设置应该跳转到0x0C00才对,他这里奇怪了。

0 Kudos