cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S12ZVMC

afarouk
Contributor II

Hi code gurus,

Want to test –S12ZVMC12EVBCAN Kit, which has its OSBDM USB connection, have only freemaster software and codewarrior. 
need a PMP file working with freemaster for BLDC sensorless motor control.
•Any one can help finding quick plug and play demo project for BLDC with S12ZVMC128evb and free-master control)

• Already found with the package of kit –BLDC: MTRCKTSBNZVM128 PMP freemaster project but also for S912ZVML12MKH  "MC9S12ZVML128_BLDC_Sensorless.pmp"
Can it work with the MCU S912ZVMC12MKH in my KIT mentioned first –S12ZVMC12EVBCAN

(NOTE:I don't have SIMULINK nor Matlab)

regards

Afarouk

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies

afarouk
Contributor II

Hi Diana

The answer is yes for all questions,

It is solved, by connecting serially through OSBDM UART

still, the error in communications between Freemaster and the KIT even after making jumpers of SCI1 to OSBDM Rx/Tx so, installed  CP20x driver and remake jumpers to J25 USB connector in the kit not communicated, 

not worked only worked if serially connected like the last picture down

Freemaster NXP kit MC warnings.PNG

Capture NXP kit MC connection.PNG

Untitled OSBDM port detected as UART J27and J28 to 1-2 jumpered freemaster worked.png
settings for freemaster comm through osbdm serial.png
thank you a lot Worked Maximum DC volt is 17V minimum is 8V 

0 Kudos

dianabatrlova
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Afarouk,

I have already tested the BLDC Sensorless application on the S12ZVMC128 and it works for me. I assume you want to use the BLDC sensorless application.

So, let's say the code is successfully launched in the CodeWarrior. 

I have connected USB-to-SCI and PC by USB 2.0 A/M-B/M and 12V power supply.

The jumper settings is according to the QSG:  https://www.nxp.com/docs/en/user-guide/MTRCKTSBNZVM128QSG.pdf 

After that, I started the FreeMaster application version 2.0 and opened the Sensorless project:

pastedImage_3.png

After that, I set 

pastedImage_4.png

and 

pastedImage_5.png

next -> next -> next -> finish

After that, I'm successfully connected and application work without application faults.

In the BLDC Control Page, please, select the Sensorless option:

pastedImage_2.png

I hope it helps you.

Best Regards,

Diana

0 Kudos

dianabatrlova
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Afarouk,

You can use the 3-Phase Sensorless BLDC S12ZVM Application with your S12ZVMC12EVB.

The difference is that the S12ZVML128 has integrated a LIN transceiver and the S12ZVMC128 has integrated a voltage regulator controller for an external CAN transceiver.

The useful links:

http://www.nxp.com/docs/en/user-guide/MTRCKTSBNZVM128QSG.pdf

http://www.nxp.com/docs/en/application-note/AN4704.pdf

https://www.nxp.com/webapp/Download?colCode=MTRCKTSBNZVM128_SW&appType=license&location=null 

I hope it helps.

Best Regards,

Diana

0 Kudos

afarouk
Contributor II

Thanks, Diana,

flashed the project with the package for MC9S12ZVML12 on my kit which includes MC9S12ZVMC12. accepted programming,
after open the PMP projects on FreeMaster nothing work, the connection through the same USB OSBDM to the kit.
Already tried both CodeWarrior motor control projects for hall sensor (MTRCKTSBNZVM128_HALL_CW11) and for sensor-less (MTRCKTSBNZVM128_SENSORLESS_CW10), but the same resultscodewarrior warning - codewarrior IDE.png

my installed CodeWarrior for MCU Version: 11.1 Build Id:181224
•• Should I have to install previous CW versions to suceed??

0 Kudos

dianabatrlova
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Afarouk,

At first, I need to ask you a few questions.

Have you launched the project in the CodeWarrior successfully? (If yes, you can unplug USB OSBDM)

Have you connected USB-to-SCI (J25) to PC?

Have you installed the CP210x: USB to UART Bridge VCP Drivers - Silicon Labs?

Have you configurated the communication in the FreeMaster: Project -> Options and set the Port and Speed: 9600?

If not works please try Tools -> Connection Wizard 

If you have seen any errors could you send me the screen?

Thank you.

I hope it helps you.

Best Regards,

Diana

0 Kudos