Code Warrior 5.1 w/P&E USB Multilink Rev. C on Windows 7 (64x)_derivative secured

取消
显示结果 
显示  仅  | 搜索替代 
您的意思是: 

Code Warrior 5.1 w/P&E USB Multilink Rev. C on Windows 7 (64x)_derivative secured

668 次查看
duraiselvi_dura
Contributor I

Hi,

I have CodeWarrior 5.1 running  in Windows 7. Compiles,make all execute without errors.but I'm having problems using P&E USB Multilink rev C for S12X.i am trying to communicate with the target i'm getting error like "The MCU has no clk or selected derivative may be  wrong or Derivative is secured".

1) MCU CLK probed and verified ( 25MHz)

2)derivative 0x2cd

3)We are tried to unsecure the IC but Error message coming as "Derivative could not be unsecured...the unsecure command file might be missing or disabled.Make sure the command file defined in the unsecure panel of the command file dialog contains the correct commands to unsecure the current connected derivative and the board oscillator  frequency."But we have ensure the file availablity"(i.e) IDE default file.P&E_Multilink_CyclonePro_Erase_unsecure_hcs12

4) We tried with unsecure_12 software ,in that error coming as target communication failed.So that connection from P&E USB Multilink rev C & module is verified and our bus frequency is 12.5MHz.

Kindly assist to resolve the issue.

Meanwhile i have checked without connecting  a target,i am getting same popup message like The MCU has no clk or selected derivative may be  wrong or Derivative is secured".Why like this ?..

Kindly clarify.

MCU part number :MC9S12XA256CAA

CODE WARRIOR VERSION :5.1

USB-ML- Multilink : REV C

Thank in advance

Duraiselvi

0 项奖励
1 回复

599 次查看
kef2
Senior Contributor IV

Hi