how to configure the linux kernel after installing the sdk 1.7 for my target board?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to configure the linux kernel after installing the sdk 1.7 for my target board?

Jump to solution
lingyunhui
Contributor I

how to configure the linux kernel after installing the sdk 1.7 for my target board? And my processor is p1010.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
lunminliang
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Ling Yunhui,

This is really depends... What driver you need, is your board Freescale demo board or customized board?

To Do menuconfig: $ bitbake -c menuconfig virtual/kernel

If this is customized board, it also needs to be porting, take Freescale demo board as porting start point will be good.

If this is not what you are asking, could you please be more specific, what's your scenario, your problem?

Have a great day,
Lunmin

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
lunminliang
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Ling Yunhui,

This is really depends... What driver you need, is your board Freescale demo board or customized board?

To Do menuconfig: $ bitbake -c menuconfig virtual/kernel

If this is customized board, it also needs to be porting, take Freescale demo board as porting start point will be good.

If this is not what you are asking, could you please be more specific, what's your scenario, your problem?

Have a great day,
Lunmin

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos
lingyunhui
Contributor I

Hello Lunmin,

My target board is a customized board, I want to change the linux kernel to support SATA device. Can you tell the concrete steps to finish it using sdk? Thank you very much.

0 Kudos