次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

can't find Hardware Getting Started Guide in BSC9131RDB

ソリューションへジャンプ
794件の閲覧回数
symsong
Contributor II

Hi,I'm working with BSC9131RDB,but I can't find the Hardware Getting Started Guide mentioned in the Quick Start Guide,where can I find it?

0 件の賞賛
1 解決策
639件の閲覧回数
r8070z
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Have a great day,

It is supposed that printed HW Getting Started Guide should be included into the pack. I have sent you the latest HW Getting Started Guide as pdf file by e-mail.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 件の賞賛
5 返答(返信)
639件の閲覧回数
r8070z
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Please consider creating a technical case for the issue. See How I could create a Service Request?

0 件の賞賛
640件の閲覧回数
r8070z
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Have a great day,

It is supposed that printed HW Getting Started Guide should be included into the pack. I have sent you the latest HW Getting Started Guide as pdf file by e-mail.

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 件の賞賛
639件の閲覧回数
symsong
Contributor II

Hi,I find that what you offer to me is PSC9131RDB Hardware Getting Started Guide,but what I buy is BSC9131RDB,what are the differences?The packing list between the Boards are different.

0 件の賞賛
639件の閲覧回数
symsong
Contributor II

Thanks so much,it really helps,but the doc is not included in the Packing List,so I'd appreciate it if you could send me the other related doc.Especially the FSL_LTE_Small_Cell_Quick_Start_Guide.

0 件の賞賛
639件の閲覧回数
symsong
Contributor II

Thanks so much,it really helps,but the doc is not included in the Packing List,so I'd appreciate it if you could send me the other related doc.Especially the FSL_LTE_Small_Cell_Quick_Start_Guide.

0 件の賞賛