cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Netcomm4.7 Rman empty SGT entries

mihaiciric
Contributor II

Hello,

I'm trying to send srio packets on a b4860qds together with netcomm4.7, however am failing in doing so. A couple of problems here:

1. (more of a question) I always end up in HandleRmanRxSGT, even when sending single buffer simple frames, this happens also on Netcomm4.6. Then the data is read from the SG table (which only has 1 entry). Is this normal?

2. Around half my Rx SG entries come empty with netcomm4.7, DPAA_SGTE_GET_* returning empty data - again, half the frames come in correctly, I can see this by returning the moment I start seeing empty data and checking results at the end, otherwise I crash right there in the Rx call. The same test works with no issues on Netcomm4.6

Anyone run into a similar problem?

EDIT: My data is not empty. It looks like instead of my S/G Table, I get my sent data right there.

Thanks,

Mihai

0 Kudos
2 Replies

Pavel
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Is there error message from the HandleRmanRxSGT procedure?

Is there problem if UseCases from NetComm software is used?

Is the DPAA_SGTE_GET_ available in the NetComm software?

Have a great day,

Pavel

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

mihaiciric
Contributor II

No, when I get wrong data, DPAA_SGTE_GET_PHYS_ADDR returns 0 (because there is invalid data where the S/G table descriptor should be) and I eventually get data storage exception. So no error messages.

Mihai

0 Kudos