cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LS1043A baremetal application for test purpose

darioia
Contributor I

Hi experts,

we have a custom board on this board we will have to perform production test SW. For this application we will have to use a simple application (like baremetal) running on OCRAM that execute some device tests present on the board.

I use codeWarrior IDE but missing the SDK/libraries, in this moment I have run the hello word demo from OCRAM and I am started with Processor Expert to configure our DDR4 controller (now working yet).

We want to test I2c, SPI and a couple of UARTs.

Where can I find the SDK for this scope?

Thak you for your suypport.
Best Regards.
Dario

0 Kudos
4 Replies

sinanakman
Senior Contributor III

Dario, are you looking for something to load from ocram only ? (I think the the link above for baremetal app requires to boot u-boot first off the sd or flash then loads and runs the test app on the ram)

Regards

Sinan Akman

0 Kudos

darioia
Contributor I

Hi,

the use od OCRAM is not important now (we have solved DDR3 memory problem), but we need to use a bare metal application, we can't use uboot or orhers.

I hope to can supprt us in this.

Best Regards,

Dario

0 Kudos

yipingwang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

There is no complete baremetal solution from NXP.

You could create a bare metal project in CodeWarrior IDE, then refer to u-boot to develop baremetal driver by yourself.

0 Kudos

yipingwang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

You could refer to "3.2.4 Development based on BareMetal framework" in https://www.nxp.com.cn/docs/en/user-guide/REALTIMEEDGEUG_REV2.2.pdf.

0 Kudos