PEx 10.4 has error in FLASH_LDD that 10.3 didn't have (re FLASH_LDD, SIM_ClockGate_FTFE)

取消
显示结果 
显示  仅  | 搜索替代 
您的意思是: 
已解决

PEx 10.4 has error in FLASH_LDD that 10.3 didn't have (re FLASH_LDD, SIM_ClockGate_FTFE)

跳至解决方案
752 次查看
jvasil
Contributor III

I have a PEx 10.3 project using the MK64FN1M0VLQ12 that generated code with no errors.

After upgrading to PEx 10.4, PEx indicates that there are two errors.  The first is "Error in the inherited component settings (FLASH_LDD)".

The second is "Problem in component: property model is not supported by the selected processor: SIM_ClockGate_FTFE (Device)".

When I examine IFsh1:IntFLASH with the Component Inspector, the property FLASH is set to FTFE (no other choices in the drop down) and the FLASH_LDD property is set to FLASH_LDD.

Unfortunately, none of this gives a clue that I understand about (a) what is wrong or (b) how I can fix this issue.

When I try to compile the generated code in IAR Embedded Workbench, there are five errors in CPU_Init.c.

One is a complaint that WhCPU_CLOCK_PMODE_CONFIG_0 is undefined in this code:

static const CPU_TClockConfigDescriptor CPU_ClockConfigDescriptors[CPU_CLOCK_CONFIG_NUMBER] = {

#if defined(CPU_CLOCK_CONFIG_0)

/* Clock configuration 0 */

{

CPU_MCG_MODE_CONFIG_0,             /* Clock generator mode */

WhCPU_CLOCK_PMODE_CONFIG_0,          /* Very low power mode enable/disable */

{                                  /* MCG registers */

The other four are all pointing out that CPU_CLOCK_IRC48M_MASK is undefined in code that looks like this:

} else if (TargetMode & CPU_CLOCK_IRC48M_MASK) {

Any suggestions for how to fix or work around this problem will be appreciated!

Regards,

James

0 项奖励
回复
1 解答
489 次查看
Petr_H
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

I confirm that it's a bug. We apologize for the inconvenience.

We have prepared a hotfix package for this problem. Please find it attached, the description and instructions are inside the zip file.

Regarding the WhCPU_CLOCK_PMODE_CONFIG_0 , we have not been able to reproduce this issue. It may be that you have accidentally typed 'wh' letters... this file is static and is not re-generated so if you make some changes there, they persist.

Best regards

Petr Hradsky

Processor Expert Support Team

在原帖中查看解决方案

0 项奖励
回复
2 回复数
490 次查看
Petr_H
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

I confirm that it's a bug. We apologize for the inconvenience.

We have prepared a hotfix package for this problem. Please find it attached, the description and instructions are inside the zip file.

Regarding the WhCPU_CLOCK_PMODE_CONFIG_0 , we have not been able to reproduce this issue. It may be that you have accidentally typed 'wh' letters... this file is static and is not re-generated so if you make some changes there, they persist.

Best regards

Petr Hradsky

Processor Expert Support Team

0 项奖励
回复
489 次查看
jvasil
Contributor III

I applied the patch and the problem went away!

The WhCPU_CLOCK_PMODE_CONFIG_0 problem went away somewhere along the way--maybe when I changed processors.  I suspect that you're right that I added the Wr prefix by accident (somehow).

Thanks for the quick response!

James

0 项奖励
回复