cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need: LPC11C24 CANopen ROM source code

mi7engr
Contributor II

11/15/22 P.S.  add details of request 

Basically, I need the contents / source code for these ROM API functions, instead of just the function prototypes.  I plan on taking these ROM CAN and CANopen code outside of ROM and putting them as extension library in separate CAN driver folder to be built in flash.

Any NXP tech support who can help?  Afterall it's NXP who put these in LPC11C24's ROM.  So where is the source code?

Thanks.

from ccand_11xx.h:

typedef struct CCAN_API {
void (*init_can)(uint32_t *can_cfg, uint8_t isr_ena);
void (*isr)(void);
void (*config_rxmsgobj)(CCAN_MSG_OBJ_T *msg_obj);
uint8_t (*can_receive)(CCAN_MSG_OBJ_T *msg_obj);
void (*can_transmit)(CCAN_MSG_OBJ_T *msg_obj);
void (*config_canopen)(CCAN_CANOPENCFG_T *canopen_cfg);
void (*canopen_handler)(void);
void (*config_calb)(CCAN_CALLBACKS_T *callback_cfg);
} CCAN_API_T;

#define LPC_CCAN_API ((CCAN_API_T *) (LPC_ROM_API->candApiBase))

--- 11/14/22 post ---

Hello,

I'm using LPC11C24 eval board and loaded example LPCopen project, nxp_lpcxpresso_11c24_periph_ccan_rom.

This example does not use the CANopen library driver in lpc_chip_11cxx_lib except in assigning callback functions that reference what's in supposedly built-in CANopen in ROM.

For practice, I plan on implementing few CANopen applications such as heartbeat protocol and some SDO, maybe a thermal sensor temperature report from slave to master.  Still haven't ironed-out the details.

Once implementation is successful, I shall be porting all CANopen driver library and see what I need from built-in CANopen app in its ROM (only referenced by hardcoded address as to another CAN Bus MCU, LPC43S67 which does not have any transceiver and no CANopen library.

#define LPC_ROM_API (*((LPC_ROM_API_T * *) LPC_ROM_API_BASE_LOC))

I don't want to use AN11238 example where another post provided CANstack zipped, which uses a PC to send out "messages" and such.

Instead, I'd like to have the source code of  CANopen of what's in LPC11C24 ROM.

Can someone provide that?

Let me know if there's anything unclear in my requests or provide correction as necessary.

Thanks for the help.

mi7engr

Labels (1)
Tags (3)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello @mi7engr ,

Sorry the source code of ROM API is not public. 

BR

Alice

0 Kudos