cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error BitIO_LDD - error in the inherent component settings

jgerhardy
Contributor III

Hello,

I have an MC33937 connected to a MagniV (S12ZVML) controller and wanted to use the TPP_MC33937 SW from the TPMC-PEXPERT-SW package. After adding the TPP_MC33937 to my project in codewarrior 11 and setting the parameters, the code does not compile and give the error mesage "erro in the inherent component seetings" for the BitIO_LDD module, and that I should, well, contact Freescale support. I have no idea where to start with this.

Any help is much appreciated!

Regards,

John

0 Kudos
3 Replies

BlackNight
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi John,

could you post screenshots of your component settings, especially of the BitIO_LDD one. I guess a setting is missing in that component.

I hope this helps,

Erich

0 Kudos

jgerhardy
Contributor III

Hello Erich,

thanks for your reply. I am a beginner with PE and read manuals and other things, but could find nothing that will help me here, so I am grateful for any help. I read in your blog, that NXP does not plan to continue support for PE (a bit of a pity as it seems to be a very powerful tool). Please excuse my newby-ishness :-}

I set this up using the instruction in KTTPMCPEXPERTUG.pdf. So with a bareboeard project I added the TPP_MC33937 to the project. First I added the settings for TPP1: TPP_MC33937 - here I set the EN1 pin and the RST pin, The INT pin is disabled since it is not connected on this board.

pastedImage_1.png

Then I went to the parameters for SM1:SPIMaster_LDD and set the pins for MOSI, MISO and SCLK and the clockrate

(which btw came in time and not in MHz like in the example in KTTPMCPEXPERTUG.pdf. Can this be changed?)

pastedImage_2.png

pastedImage_3.png

Then came CSPin1:BitIO_LDD where I set the pin for CS

pastedImage_4.png

Save and compile gives these errors:

pastedImage_6.png

and this shows up under properties for SPI_Device1:SPI_Device

pastedImage_8.png

alicewang

Thanks for you suggestion. Checking the chip on the board, I see that I gave the wrong information. It is not the S12ZVML but rather S12ZVMC. The full part number is: S912ZVMC12F3MKH. Does this make a difference?

Regards,

John

0 Kudos

Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello John Gerhardy,

What about the part number of your chip ?

BR

Alice

0 Kudos