cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

About MC33771C chipes first can't wakeup the seconed

Wan
Contributor II

Hi NXP sir,

Recently, I am using MC33771, the battery management chip of your company. The environment I use is that S32K116 connects MC33664 through SPI,MC33664 connects MC33771 through TPL, and MC33771 connects to each other through capacitor.

The problem I encountered was:

1. The first MC33771 can be woken up through the wake up sequence, but the second MC33771 does not respond. The wake up waveform of THE TPL signal line can not be collected from the first output signal line through oscilloscope. Perhaps this is the root cause of the failure to wake up. But I don't know why.

2. In this environment, the LPSPI is configured as SLAVE mode and the data received is 6 bytes. However, in S32K116, the data can be configured as multiple of 4 bytes.

3. Call LPSPI_DRV_SlaveTransfer() as SLAVE as LPSPI; Received, when I need to transfer 22 register information received message back error. Cannot read too much register information consecutively.

The above are the problems I encountered when using your company's products, please answer them carefully! thank you

1.PNG2.PNG

0 Kudos
5 Replies

Wan
Contributor II

OH,sorry.

I found my problem,The first chip in my Daisy chain didn't init , but the first chip can be wakeup and go to IDE mode。

0 Kudos

guoweisun
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

So you can wake up the followed BCC successfully ,right?

0 Kudos

guoweisun
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

In your system, except wake up function fail, does have any other issue?

0 Kudos

guoweisun
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Is possible to share with your schematic here?

0 Kudos

Wan
Contributor II

3.PNG

This is the first piece of MC33771. The front is connected to the MC33664 by transformer, and the back is connected to the MC33771 by capacitor  

this is my wake up timing:

PINS_DRV_WritePin(PCS_USER_PORT, PCS_USER_PIN, 0u);     //down

BCC_WaitUs(20U);

PINS_DRV_WritePin(PCS_USER_PORT, PCS_USER_PIN, 1u);    //up

BCC_WaitUs(510U);

PINS_DRV_WritePin(PCS_USER_PORT, PCS_USER_PIN, 0u);   //down

BCC_WaitUs(20U);

PINS_DRV_WritePin(PCS_USER_PORT, PCS_USER_PIN, 1u);   //up

0 Kudos