freemaster crash after load .elf file

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

freemaster crash after load .elf file

tiasum
Contributor I

hi,i used to debug my MCU with freemaster,but after i add a DSP library in my project several days ago,the freemaster software always crash when i load my project's .elf file. the project was compiled fine,no error.is the DSP library cause the problem?any suggest will be helpful,thx u!

0 Kudos
2 Replies

prakashram72
Contributor III

Hi @tiasum 

• First, check if the DSP library is compatible with the version of FreeMASTER you are using. If it's not, you might need to update your FreeMASTER or use a different version of the DSP library.
  • Second, try to isolate the issue by creating a simple project with just the DSP library and see if FreeMASTER still crashes. If it does, the issue is likely with the DSP library.
  • Third, check if there are any known issues with the DSP library you are using. You can do this by searching the FreeMASTER community forum for similar issues or checking the library's documentation.
  • Lastly, you could try to debug the issue by looking at the crash logs of FreeMASTER. This might give you a clue as to what is causing the crash.

Also, make sure that your .elf file is not corrupted. You can do this by trying to load it in a different tool or on a different machine. If it loads fine, the issue is likely with FreeMASTER or the DSP library.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

xiangjun_rong
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

Can you tell us the part number and the tools you are using?

BR

XiangJun Rong

0 Kudos