cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zigbee in kinetis

allenlusy
Contributor I

Hello,

I am new to Freescale, I don't know whether this is a correct place to ask about zigbee. My application is based on Zigbee. After some search, i came to know that, freescale support Zigbee pro with BEEStack. I did't get much information. There is a BEEKit, the document tells that it is create a application(what does it mean?it's IDE or compiler). And other document mentioned, kinetis in Zigbee. Since it is not a SOC, is BeeStack is there for kinetis?. Then which Zigbee Tranceiver is used.  BeeStack will support for which contollers/SOCs. Can any body suggest to start withe freescale Zigbee network.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

AlanCollins
Contributor V

Hello allenlusy

BeeKit is a GUI that helps you to configure the ZigBee network settings for demo applications. Then you can export and open the project using IAR IDE (compiler, debugger). If you download and instal BeeKit you will find documents that will guide you by the hand on generating those demos.

I recommend you the MKW2x which is a system in package including a Kinetis Cortex M4 MCU + 802.15.4 radio.

Tag me in your response if you have further questions about ZigBee development using Freescale devices.

0 Kudos