Unable to access source.codeaurora.org

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to access source.codeaurora.org

gsureshk
Contributor I

I am trying to compile flexbuild_lsdk2004 for lx2160 processor on the host PC having Ubuntu18.04LTS, then I am seeing below mentioned issue. Please help me to resolve this issue.

Building ATF ...
Cloning into '/home/gsureshk/MyCodes/flexbuild_lsdk2004/packages/firmware/atf'...
fatal: unable to access 'https://source.codeaurora.org/external/qoriq/qoriq-components/atf.git/': Could not resolve host: source.codeaurora.org
/home/gsureshk/MyCodes/flexbuild_lsdk2004/packages/firmware/atf.mk:14: recipe for target 'atf' failed
make[1]: *** [atf] Error 128
make[1]: Leaving directory '/home/gsureshk/MyCodes/flexbuild_lsdk2004/packages/firmware'
Makefile:19: recipe for target 'atf' failed
make: *** [atf] Error 2
make: Leaving directory '/home/gsureshk/MyCodes/flexbuild_lsdk2004'

0 Kudos
5 Replies

mahonr59
Contributor I

did you resolve this? because i'm having the same problem

0 Kudos

Oswalag
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

Please take a look on the following Post that also applies to layerscape devices

Linux source code migration (CAF -> Github) - NXP Community

BR.

0 Kudos

gsureshk
Contributor I

HI Oswalag,

I have gone through your explanation, but still I could not able to build flexbuilder_lsdk2004 for LX2160ARDB_REV2.

Could you please give me some steps to build flexbuilder_lsdk2004 for lx2160ardb_rev2 through flex-builder command without directing to source.codeaurora.com

Thanks & Regards

Suresh

0 Kudos

Oswalag
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

Please download the latest updated version from the following link and try again, it must work fine.

Layerscape Software Development Kit - Updated to pull from GitHub insteadof CodeAurora repository

BR, 

Oswaldo

0 Kudos

gsureshk
Contributor I

Hi Oswalag,

flexbuild_lsdk2108_github.tgz only migrated from source.codeaurora to Github. But we are looking for flexbuild_lsdk2004/flexbuild_lsdk2004_updated_290520 and these versions not migrated to Github yet.

Any how I can able to compile my flexbuild_lsdk2004_updated_290520 by modifying the build_lsdk.cfg file.

Here is the modified build_lsdk.cfg (build_lsdk.txt should be converted to build_lsdk.cfg), this file has to be replaced in the folder flexbuild_lsdk2004_updated_290520/configs. I could able to build the code for LX2160ARDB_REV2,  with attached build_lsdk.cfg,

Thanks & Regards

Suresh

0 Kudos