显示结果 
显示  仅  | 搜索替代 
您的意思是: 

TapLinx Problems with Classic EV1

591 次查看
bopechri
Contributor I

Hi! 

I'm trying to use the TapLinx SDK version 3.1.0 to perform a originality check on a Mifare Classic 1K. I have tested the TAG with the NXP TAGINFO APP installed on the same android device and it correctly recognises the tag as an Original Classic EV1 1K (see the attached screenshot). 

However with the TapLinx SDK the card is recognised as Mifare Plus SL1 and when I try to do the originality check I get an odd looking error. Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong. 

My code: 

m_libInstance?.enableReaderMode(
            {
                val cardType = m_libInstance!!.getCardType(it)
                Log.d("NFC", "Taplink version: " + NxpNfcLib.getTaplinxVersion())
                Log.d("NFC", "Card type tag name " + cardType.tagName)
                Log.d("NFC", "Card type name " + cardType.name)
                Log.d("NFC", "Card type description " + cardType.description)
                val classic = ClassicFactory.getInstance().getClassicEV1(MifareClassic.get(it))
                Log.d("NFC", classic.doOriginalityCheck().toString())
            },
            FLAG_READER_NFC_A
        )

And this is the log output: 

Taplink version: 3.1.0
Card type tag name Plus SL1
Card type name PlusSL1
Card type description Plus SL1
java.lang.NullPointerException: Attempt to read from null array                                                                                          	at com.nxp.nfclib.classic.MFClassic.isFNUID(:897)                                     	at com.nxp.nfclib.classic.MFClassicEV1.doOriginalityCheck(:337)

Is this a BUG or am I doing something wrong? 

Thanks

0 项奖励
1 回复

577 次查看
EduardoZamora
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello @bopechri,

Hope you are doing well.

My apologies, this is not the proper support path for this inquiry. Please, consider redirecting your inquiry to the TapLinx Developer Community.

Regards,
Eduardo.

0 项奖励