取消
显示结果 
显示  仅  | 搜索替代 
您的意思是: 

TDA19988BHN Evaluation Tool

1,905 次查看
travisayres
Contributor I

Found this flyer for the TDA19988, and it mentions on page 2 "Evaluation tool includes an evaluation board and a standard schematic and layout, as well as Android and standard drivers with example applications"

http://media.digikey.com/pdf/Data%20Sheets/NXP%20PDFs/TDA19988_Flyer.pdf 

I cannot find any reference to this evaluation tool; is it no longer available? Were the design files for it released?

Thanks,

-Travis

标签 (1)
标记 (3)
0 项奖励
3 回复数

1,029 次查看
reyes
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Travis,

Unfortunately, due to the nature of this product, support is provided directly from NXP Sales Representatives or Authorized Distributors. I recommend you to contact them directly for more details about the availability of the TDA19988 and its evaluation tool.

I apologize for the problems this may cause to you. 

Have a great day,
Jose

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 项奖励

1,029 次查看
revantha
Contributor I

Hai Jose,

Can you share me the link where we can purchase TDA19988 Evaluation board , download the schematic or just direct us to the appropriate sales person.

Thanks in advance.

0 项奖励

1,029 次查看
reyes
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

Unfortunately, NXP does not sell directly any evaluation board for the TDA19988 (which is an EoL device). I recommend you to contact one of our authorized distributors from the NXP Distributor Network: http://www.nxp.com/support/sample-buy/distributor-network:DISTRIBUTORS

Have a great day,
Jose

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 项奖励